chapter five

"neteyam"

"don't cut me off"

"teyam," she said very calmly

"what fey"

"are you jealous of him?"

that was probably the last thing he expected her to say. it threw him off his roll. he didn't know how to respond so he began to stutter before finally catching his words.

"what? no why would you think that"

"oh my" she started laughing before she could even finish her sentence

"why are you laughing this isn't funny"

"this is so funny you are jealous! why are you jealous?"

"I'M NOT"

"you so are but everyone is probably curious why we are up here so long so we should go back down. we will talk about this more later for now cheer up!"

"yea i guess you're right" he smiled slightly before diving back down with his ilu as fey followed behind

fey waved at tsireya as she gave fey a weird look and signed something to her. fey didn't know sign language so she shrugged and pointed to the surface as she started to swim up with tsireya following behind.

"i don't understand your finger talk"

"oh yes, i forgot sorry. ill teach you when i teach you how to breathe properly"

"wait i need to learn to breathe isn't that something you just do?"

"no shit but anyways what were you and neteyam talking about? i could only hear screaming not what was being said"

"it's nothing he was just being a baby... let's talk about you and lo'ak"

tsireya giggled a little she was obviously crushing hard. everyone could see it and it was obviously not being hidden.

"hey let's not talk about me let's talk about the way my brother looks at you"

fey looked shocked she didn't know he was looking at her a certain way. but before she could speak neteyam came popping out of the water and they both went silent. "ok" he took a brief pause after dragging the word out. "my bad guys i just needed to breathe i didn't come up here to kill you... stop looking at me like that" the girls looked at each other and laughed like the gossiping teenage girls they were. neteyam stared at tsu'fey for a moment. he hated being like this but she was almost like a doll, she was flawless. he dove back under the water soon after and tsireya slowly turned her head toward fey.

"girl, you got these boys wrapped around your finger" fey looked confused at tsireya who just laughed "whos next rotxo?"

"huh? what are you talking about?"

"you are so oblivious"

"WHAT DID I DO"

"let's just go back with the others" tsireya dove back underwater before fey could speak

"bruh. didn't even let me answer so disrespectful" she said to nobody before following tsireya underwater. that was quickly cut off when everyone decided to go up for air 20 SECONDS AFTER SHE WENT BACK DOWN but she wasn't offended or anything she was good. she followed everyone up. fey made it up just in time right before tsireya started speaking "you are learning to breathe!" lo'ak looked enthralled by her. he was enchanted and bro had barely known her for a few hours.

fey had no clue tsireya wasn't the only one being stared at. that was until kiri slightly nudged her almost undetectable to anyone else and quickly glanced across from them and then back at her. tsu'fey looked over and saw neteyam staring at someone but not in an awe cute he likes someone way like in a he's going to kill someone way. she glanced at where he was looking and she realized the issue. ao'nung was looking at her and obviously, neteyam had a few issues with that.