Chapter Eleven

Cole

Yes, I'm aware Cole has short hair in Crystallized- but I wanted him to have his man bun so I gave him his man bun. Also: R.I.P Kirby Morrow, he was the best Cole.

Are you kidding me? First I had to fight, then stand still with a blade against my neck, then a flight on a crystal beast (again with a blade against my neck), and now locked in a cell with so much crystal that I could've been stuffed inside a geode.

 It was a rather beautiful prison cell, but that still didn't take away from the fact that it was a cage meant for holding captives like myself. It was mostly empty except for the lantern that hung above me and folded clothes near the barred side of the wall. I was curious, so I walked over to them and unfolded them. 

They looked remarkably similar to the clothes Lloyd- ahem, Crystalized Lloyd was wearing. Well except the dragon on the clothes was orange with a green outline that faded outward. 

Why was it green? I racked my brain on the subject, either it was to show I was a friend of Original Lloyd, or it was to show my ghost past. 

Ha ha, very funny Harumi.

"You're awake!" A voice cheered from the hallway, "Now we can chat.

Lloy- Crystalized Lloyd smirked as he stepped into view.

"Oh shut up," I growled, "this isn't you- not the real you."

"Not the real me?" he patted his shoulders before grinning, "I'd say I'm pretty real."

I groaned, why did Crystalized Lloyd have to be so- so- not Lloyd.

"Hey," his smile turned almost genuine, but not quite. "you're alright. You're safe now."

'You're safe now' REALLY? He could not be serious, well he could be- but that's not the point!

"Hmmm," I pretended to ponder this for a moment, "I don't believe you."

The smile on Crystalized Lloyd's face shifted into a fake frown. This evil spell he was under made him irritatingly annoying.

"Really?" he asked, "And here I was, about to give you a peace offering-" he pulled out a beaded bracelet, black and purple gems alternating in a beautiful way. 

He then tossed the jewelry through the bars. I caught it and eyed Crystalized Lloyd again. I glared at him once more but slipped on the bracelet nonetheless. 

Lloyd then smiled and flipped a lever, allowing me to exit. I smirked and grabbed the clothes I had dropped. I walked out of the cell- why had I been in a cell? Eh.

"So..."

Lloyd glanced at me, trying to start a conversation.

"Yes?"

"How much do you remember?"

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing- it's nothing"

Why was Lloyd being so weird? We walked in silence for most of the time until we got to my room.

"Well, here's your room." Lloyd opened the door, "It's getting late and we have a meeting with the rest of the council early tomorrow so you best get some rest alright?"

I smiled at my old friend and nodded.

The room was a good size and the bed was comfy but my bracelet kept bugging me, so I took it off.

 And then my memories came flooding back to me, and it totally hurt. I clutched my head as the memories slammed back into my mind. Images flashed through my mind: me and Vania fighting against Vangelis, becoming a ghost and back again, climbing the mountain before meeting Wu, the Triple Tiger Sachet, and my mother's death.