Chapter 2:Underground Dungeon

As they all land saya looks over to rean in shock.

Saya:"rean don't make any sudden moves or say anything." She said laughing her ass off.

Rean: he looks around what she so scared about and sees he's on alisa body "oh aidios" "he said in his mind

Elliot:"I don't envy you" he said as they all looked on at the two.

Rean:"why are you all looking at us like that this isn't a peep show"

Saya:"it a sexy show!"

Alisa:she gets up and pushes rean off and slaps him. "Pervert!" She yelled.

Rean:"ow that hurt it's not like I didn't on purpose"

Saya:"the hero tries to play off his rescue of the damsel in distress as a accident even tho he lands comfortably in aidios arms." She said dramatically.

Rean:"that not helping saya"

Sara:"are you kids done writing your school play?" She said over the speaker.

Eillot:"hey teach where did you drop us at"

Sara:"the dungeon apparently that was always under this place your job is basically to climb out.that will be your only assignment today" she said.

Machias:"and how are we supposed to do that if we don't have our weapons"

Sara:"look around you your weapons along with master quartz and new arcus units are all neatly labeled." She said.

Everyone goes to get there weapons

Sara:"I will see you at the entrance" she said as her voice cut
out.

Saya:"I say splitting up is this best option in this scary dungeon." She said disturbingly calmly.

Jusis:"I don't know about you people but I'm going on my own "he said walking off

Saya:"have fun!" She said waving him off.

Machias:"that guy I'm not gonna let him one up me!" He said running off.

Saya:"awesome that's the spirit!" She said supporting the conflict as fie went off along next bringing them down to seven.

Elliot:"so should the rest of use spilt up into groups"he suggested

Saya:"let's just go into 3 groups of 2-3!" She said reinforcing her point.

Elliot:"how about us guys go one way and the girl go the other way to cover more ground"

Saya: it's a dungeon we are all gonna reach the same end this is built to be passed not get lost in"she remarked.

Rean:"the dungeon probably have different routes to test our skills out why else would we be in here"

Saya:"ice breakers~" she repeated "Laura you wanna go with me?" She asked the taller blue haired lady.

Laura:"sure thing alright Ladies do you want to join us as well""

alisa:"it's ethier that or the boys so I will take my chances with you two"

Emma:"I will join as well" she said nodding as the girls walked in.

Gaius:"they seem like a capable group I don't think we will have to worry about them." He said.

Rean:"so what are you guys weapons"

Gaius:"mine is basically a spear. I am quite experienced in it I used it for hunting back home in the highlands." He said pulling out a spear.

Rean:"Elliot what is your weapon supposed to be I can't tell what it is"