Chapter 12:Tales of Ymir

The boys were having water poured on them.

"Rise and shine boys." Millum said.

The boys woke up in the grassy fields of ymir.

"Honestly rean passing out over a simple fact." A black haired girl said disappointed.

"Hi Elise...." Rean said.

"Greeting everyone i am princess Alfin reise arnor" a blond haired girl introduced herself the saya was holding tightly.

"ALFIN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE WAITING ON MY NEXT BREAK DAY TO SEE YOU" saya said crying.

Alfin began to pet the smaller girl. "There there I'm sure you would have surrived somehow" Alfin said.

"What did you have in common that lead to this relationship" jusis asked confused.

"High tier trolling... saya asked Alfin enterained the idea cause of the randomness of this the rest you can probably guess her her highness is also a troll."Elise said.

"So is father waiting for us?" rean asked.

"Yes saya dad wants to speak with you as well." Elise said.

"Alfin I will give you mass affection later promise!"
Saya said.

"Very well tell me all the details after" Alfin said as saya ran up to the hills.

As Elise saya and rean arrived at the mansion

"You must be saya you look quite well my name is teo schwarzer and this is my wife Lucia schwarzer." Teo said.

"Hiya! I know everything but reans struggling to compherend it! Also can you adopt me and kea chan?" Saya said.

"Kea?" Lucia said.

"Yeah a eight year old i found in crossbell" saya said showing a picture of a green haired girl. "She's a homuculi so I was hoping you can take her in as well" saya said.

"Hmmm I suppose so very well tell this child we will take her into it" teo said.

"Wait so your saying everything you told me was true?" Rean said after a few minutes of hearing a much more limited version of sayas story from teo.

"Yep" saya said.

"I apologize for keeping it from you two" to said.

"No it's fine!" The two schwarzer siblings said.

"Awwww young tsundere such a beatiful thing" saya said.

"I must agree" Lucia said laughing.

Rean:"you guys want to go the city and relax"

Saya:"big brother I'm starting to believe you're mentally deficient when it comes to small talk"she said looking at the small town.

Rean:"your so mean to me saya, also i was talking about the big city"

Saya:"hemildalrr and crossbell are like so far away! Like I have to use selges to say how far they are" saya said.

Elise:"I must agree with her rean" Elise said.

Rean:"why are guys double teaming me, fine forget going what do you guys want to do"

Saya:"Alfin! I wanna go rent a room and bang you!"

Alfin:she grab her hand and ran out to get a room

End of chapter