Chapter 7:The poor rich man

"So do you think they will finally forgive him or will aidios strike our local Casanova again with a refusal to apologize." Saya asked as she,Elliot, and Fie shared a pizza the mini terrorist bought from the cafe down the street.

"Do you have a mute button?" fie asked.

"Why of course not my speedy rival, otherwise you would have found it and jammed it so I could never make quips again!" She responded as she was talking with good in her mouth.

"Saya chew swallow then talk the pizza isn't going anywhere" elliot said wiping her face.

as alisa and rean walked down the three looked on to see how this will they won't they will play out.

"Oh hi rean I meant to apologize for hitting you." Alisa said.

"Yeah I'm sorry too for playing the hero." Rean said as they saw the three peeping.

"So we're ready to go?" Saya said, laughing slightly.

"Huh...yeah" rean said awkwardly as they walked to the station as they bought their tickets.

"It seems the others already left." Elliot pointed out.

"Hmmm yepppp." Saya said, looking at the train tracks as Sara walked up.

"Well it looks like my favorite little wunderkin and our local tsundere have made up." Sara said.

"stopppppp" alisa said.

"Ok ok jeez I was joking but seriously Elliot, you have my number right?" Sara said as Elliot nodded.

"Why do I need it again?" Elliot asked.

"Cause I need to know if saya or fie attempt to or successfully kill each other now if you will excuse me I'm off to parm to get wasted." Sara said walking off.

They soon walk on the train and sit down together.

"Soooo what's this about you two killing each other?"

Rean asked, checking that no one else was in the car besides them.

"Ooh that yeahhhh we have a long history of me almost killing her she rarely escapes from me unscathed." Saya said proudly.

"She's a member of a red constellation and I was a member of zephyr. We fought each other for years since the two groups had a rivalry. After our bosses died I left the Jaeger business and she became the leader of the red constellation." fie explained.

"You're jaegers?!" Rean asked in shock.

"Wait if you're now the leader of the red constellation that means?" Elliot asked.

"Yep I'm the new war god but because I'm a bit young and short to be called a god of war they call me the princess of war i mean imagine calling a 13 year old girl a god of war that be ridiculous." Saya laughed.

"We are gonna have a serious talk about how casually you speak about the subject of murder." Rean said terrified.

"Let's move on to a slightly happier subject.... what do we know about celdic?" Alisa said.

"It's a marketing town known for the great market where you can buy pretty much anything that's really all there is to it, nothing else puts it on the map." Fie explained.

"I didn't realize there was such a place where you can buy something so close to the school," rean said.

Elliot:"fie can you explain more about the red constellation"

Saya:"fie! I wanna do that! The enemy has no place explaining thing over the leader!" She said pointing her finger in fies face

Fie:"take it away"she said putting sayas finger down.

Saya:"well we at the red constellation are the best at what we do! We kill the best! We have the highest success rate! We have the strictest training regiment and are the strongest on the contient! It also where I met the person who taught me the beauty of sex and battle"

Elliot:"that really...wait did you just say sex?!"

Saya:"yep every since I was 12 I have sex every night with the exception of during this school year with pretty girls!" Saya said blushing.

Rean:"you had sex at the age 12...that's just wrong on so many levels...."he said as he fainted

Saya:"rean down! Rean down!" She said waving her hands.

Fie:she went back to sleep.

Alisa:"look what you've done to Rean"she pointed at saya

Saya:"Being honest is worst than being a liar little miss rei-"

Alisa:"you wouldn't dare"she said terrified

Saya:"You wanna bet girl!? I know your mother is the chai-"she started before alisa cut her off again.

Alisa:"don't say that either"she was even more terrified

Saya:she giggled as she kept trying to say different varations much to alisas terror.

End of chapter