Chapter 6:combat trials, field study, train ride, and death count

As Emma answered her room door she looked down to see saya carrying a radio.

"Hey Emma! there's this radio show starting in a few minutes that I think your totally gonna love"saya said happily.

"..i don't know what your planning but I will play along with it" Emma said as they turn on the radio and wait a few minutes

"Hi it's nine pm and your listening to radio trista." A nice voice said from the radio.

"That voice is... Is that seriously Her?." Emma asked absolutely baffled

"Yep she gave me the heads up so I can come in and let you hear her wonderful voice.we even had dinner together such a lovely sexy lady" Saya said

"... I don't know whether to feel glad or annoyed that your calling my big sister that's over 10 years older than you hot." Emma said facepalming.

"You're hot too Emma." Saya said.

"... let's just listen to the radio." Emma said

"don't touch that dial folks you found the right place to be tonight.it's time to start a new program for radio trista for every Sunday I'm calling a late time."
The voice said from the radio.

"It might be a bit cliche but hey cliches are cliches for a reason my name is Misty and I will be your host hopefully I will get to feature some famous guests soon so make sure to tune in every week or you might miss them." Misty said.

"I hope life is treating you well as we near the end of April. here in trista the beautiful Lino flowers have passed their peak and are beginning to wilt. however wilting flowers are beatiful in their own way as they remind us how fleeting our existence is I'm sure many of our listeners our students busy trying to adjust to their new lives.trying to make bonds of friendship and romance." Misty said through the radio.

"She's calling you out over the radio." Emma complained.

"Yep" saya said

"I'm Misty and this is radio trista signing off" Misty said as a voice can be heard through the radio.

"Sleep well emma celine and saya you will need the rest" Vita said through the radio as saya pet Emma's pet cat.

"Honestly that lady is mysterious as it gets tho I still don't understand why you joined this academy" celine said looking up.

"Well you see my feline friend I was ordered to unlock valimar no harm in telling you my mission since stopping me goes aginist your duty little miss witch and her talking cat" saya said pointing at the
two.

"I hate how you are correct" Emma said as sava walked back to her room with the radio.
Three days later all ten kids were lying on the ground.

"Whyyyyy" saya complained.

"It wasn't that bad" instructor sara said.

"You sent a combat shell after us what do you mean it wasn't that bad those things are dangerous and versatile?!" Saya yelled.

"For once I'm gonna agree with her this was a bit much" fie said as they looked at the floating robotic doll like creature.

"arlight up and at em time for your field study assignments you will be sent in two groups" Sara said as they got up.

She handed them each a paper that read.

Group a
Destation celedic
Members: rean, elliot,alisa,saya,fie
Group b:
Destation parm
Members: Emma gaius machias jusis laura.

"this really is bracer work isn't it?" Saya groaned.

"Yep glad we are a understanding." Sara said walking off.

"Wait why do I gotta be with him!" Machias complained

"The feeling is mutual" jusis said.

"Icebreaking" Saya said like it was the most obvious thing in the role.

"What?" machias said as everyone turned around.

"Rean and alisa,you and jusis, me and fie we are all pairs that don't get along well this class is a melting pot I think that drunken typhoon wants us to get along by force." Saya theroized.

"That makes sense." Rean said.

"I see very well let's see if we can learn to tolerate each other." Machias said as jusis nodded in annoyance