Chapter 3:Student council new chore, boy

Kitty daily notes:the wall between I think it's milliums and Sara room now has a room there I solved the only plot hole so far.
___________________________
It's been about two weeks since class seven begun their education.

Elliot:walks out of his room to see rean "morning rean." He said ethusically.

Rean:"oh good morning Elliot did you sleep well"

Elliot:"fine enough I am still getting used to this whole basically boarding school thing." He said slightly laughing.

Rean:"yeah I still can't believe that we get our own dorm"

Elliot:"well we are supposed to be getting along and getting close so putting us with the nobles or commoners wouldn't make sense." He said.

Rean:"yeah your probably right oh it almost time to get to class "he said looking at the time

As they walk down to the first floor they see alisa hmphing at them as she walks off as saya and Emma watch.

Saya:"oh aidios you truly pierced her heart with your amazing maneuver rean teach me your ways!" She said jokingly.

Rean:"ah why did you have to mention that saya"he said hanging his head low

Saya:"cause it's relevant duh." She said walking off as Emma slightly bowed and followed.

Elliot:"still no luck with getting a apology in?" He asked rean.

Rean:"yeah she is still mad about what happened in the Dungeon it's not like I did it on purpose"he sighed and hanged his head low

Elliot:as they begin to walk they contioue to talk. "I'm Kinda surpised how much work this is I don't think i ever worked this hard in my life."

Rean:"really hard work is second nature to me"

Elliot:"yeah but have your teachers ever pushed you this hard academically?" He asked.

Rean:"i will admit this is really A lot but I'm sure we will get through it you just need some positive thinking"

Elliot:"yeah machias and Emma are doing well that much we expected but I didn't expect saya to be a natural at everything that isn't art." Elliot said, complaining.

Rean:"keep in mind there is gap between all of us so it's really likely that someone would be better at things "

Elliot:"you're terrifyingly optimistic rean." He said impressed.

Rean:"well that may be But isn't it a good thing that someone is optimistic"

As the day went on classes went by as the final bell rang.

Sara:"arlight kiddos tommrow will be your first free day meaning do whatever you want tommrow have clubs sleep in get drunk any of that." She said to the ten children.

Machias:"instructor Sara will we be able to access school resources even on free day like the Library for example"

Saya:"who would want to go to a libary on a free day?" She asked confused.

Jusis:"not everyone want spend their free on going out and have fun"he said coldly

Saya:"so we are admitting machias is a buzzkill?" She asked jusis.

Machias:"I am not a buzzkill I just want to know it we can" he said Aggressively

Jusis:"it's unsightly to behave in such a manner." He said purely egging machias on.

Machias:"who are you talking crap about you daddy's boy"

Saya:"insutuctor sara can we let them argue and leave without standard procedure?" She asked raising her hand.

Sara:"sure you all can leave no skin off my back I get payed the same." She said walking off.

Saya:"Laura to the pools!" She said raising her finger dramatically.

Elliot:"so Rean what are you gonna do on your free day"

Rean:"I would like to say find a club but our instructor has other plans for me." He said as Laura carried saya away in the background.

Elliot:"what kind of plans"he asked curiously

Rean:"I don't know if she's making the plans but if she is I don't wanna find out, not like I have a choice considering she controls a portion of our grades." he complained.

Gaius:"I'll see you boys later I'm going to my art club"

Rean:"k" he said walking off as Jusis and machias contioued to argue as he made his way outside as a a silvered hair second year stopped him.

Crow:"yo your rean schwarzer?" He said walking up in his green blazer.

Rean:"yeah"he said"he's probably a second year"he thought

Crow:"I heard all about you from one of the friends I frequently gamble with.word had a girls chest fall on you on the first day." He said laughing.

Rean:"so this is my life everyone heard what happened great now everyone probably thinks I'm a perv now"he said as he sighed

Crow:"nah most people think you're the luckiest man alive I mean how lucky you gotta be to have a womens chest fall on you ?" He said laughing.

Rean:"don't mock me also did you need something by any chance"

Crow:"oh I just wanted to so you a trick do you have 50 Mira"

Rean:"I'm game what's the rules."he tosses a coin.

Crow:he flips the coin and moves his hands. "Now guess the hand." He said.

Rean:"uhm left"he pointed

Crow:opens both hands "whoops wrong." He said picking up his bag and waking off.

Rean:"you tricked me the coin was in neither of your hands"

Crow:"I can't hear you I'm going through a tunnel" he said as he turned the corner.

Rean:"hey my 50 Mira darn I got cheated out of 50
Mira"he goes to the student council Office

towa:"hi rean" the short girl said with a stack of pamphlets.

Rean:"hi I'm here to get something for instructor
Sara"

Towa:"here they are your pamphlets. Most times they are recycled but since your curriculum is new we had to make a special pamphlet for your class. I'm so grateful you decided to help lighten my workload." She said handing the pamphlets.

Rean:"uhm looks like we got our notebooks they look different from the others"

Towa:"Your class is just made this year, the others have existed for centuries." She pointed out.
Rean:"thanks so is there anything else I need to get for Sara"

Towa:"uh no I will give you the papers for your work tomorrow." She said confidently.

Rean:"okay so I'll see ya tomorrow " he said walking off.

As he walks out he gets a call

Sara.:"hello my favorite wunderkin" she said happily.

Rean:"got the thing you wanted I'll just leave it on the kitchen table."

Sara:"good now you got work to do tomorrow courtesy of moi." She said,

Rean:"I swear you're the worst"

Sara:"you say that when your buddy buddy with someone associated with a terrorist organization." She said matter of factly.

Rean:"what is that supposed to mean"

Sara:"nothing-" she hangs up.

Rean:"well I might as well enjoy the rest of my free time"