Chapter 4:The awakening of the loli

Kitty daily notes: I will switch between styles of paragraphs and more script like at random you have been warned

Mid March 1204

A browned haired girl walks with a black haired boy down the streets of crossbell city.

Out of the corner of his eye he catches a certain blue haired munchkin turn into a alley as he begins to bolt.

"Joshua, what's wrong? Did you see Renne?" The brown haired girl said following in pursuit.

"No but I saw someone I beleive who is a enforcer who might have a lead to renne Estelle." Joshua said.

As they ran into the alley they stopped and looking around before Estelle gets hit in the back real hard from a sucker punch from above.

"Estelle!" Joshua yelled.

"Relax josh the girl has been merely knocked unconscious also may have some cracked ribs, considering all the damage she did to the society last year thats a light punishment." saya said smiling with her hands over her head.

"Saya?! What are you doing here?" Joshua said in suprise.

"I came to drop something off and pick something up. Both are on a need to know basis meaning you don't need to know." Saya said.

"and what could ouroburos possibly want with crossbell?" Joshua said.

"Adopting a child making friends you know wholesome enforcer things. with any luck I will be out of here by tomorrow." Saya said walking off.

Later that night.

in a temple saya walked through the traps avoiding them or purposefully activating them before dodging.

She finally reached a altar as she smiled at her target.

Saya:she let down the cradle down gentely as she found a eight year old green haired girl.

KeA:she had woken up from her 500 year slumber"who are you supposed to be"the girl said innocently as she held her hands.

Saya:"hi my name is saya Whats yours?" She asked.

KeA:"my name KeA"she said innocently.

Saya:"Well I've been asked by the descendants of your creators to wake you up.It's finally the year to fulfill your role." She said,

KeA:she was confused"what is that supposed to mean"

Saya:"don't worry about that.For now let's have some fun.I will be your new big sister figure. Would you like that?" She said headpatting the girl.

KeA:"I have a bigger sister? I always wanted one"

She was confused on the fact why someone sleeping for 500 years would want that but to each their own.

Saya:"big sis has to do important work for her friends.You will be good with my friends right?" She asked.

KeA:"do you promise to stay with me forever"

Saya:"if you do as your told.You will have to worry about either of us growing up." She said holding the girls hands.

KeA:"then I promise to be a good girl for onee-Chan"

Saya:she walked her outside the temple to find mariabell waiting for her.

mariabell:"looky what we got here"

Saya:"I retrieved her as you requested" she said.

Mariabell:"pleasure doing business with now hand the girl over to me"

Saya:"do not forget who signs your paychecks. besides you aren't in the organization yet.So your in no position to boss me around bell"She said sternly.

mariabell:"have it your way"she said as saya begins to grope her.

Saya:"You are however a most agreeable person as one of my sectaries." Saya said switching to her more playful side.

Mariabell:"and I see your more aggressive than ever"

Saya:"KeA" She said looking at the child.

KeA:"yes onee-Chan?"

Saya:"this is mariabell crois the descendant of your creators she will be your secondary caretaker. Follow her orders to the letter unless it goes aginist my wishes.She doesn't supersede my authority" She said to KeA.

KeA:"I still don't understand what mean by that"

Saya:"mariabell can I leave the rest to you?" Saya asked.

Mariabell:"I'll inform her of everything"

Saya:"good...I will tie up the loose end.I will be in your room likely in a few hours." She said.

Mariabell:"come here sweetie and I'll tell you about everything"she told KeA as saya teleported away.

A bit later.

Nurse:"dr guenter I am heading out for the night can you please lock up?" She asked the doctor.

Dr.Guenter:"sure thing"he said as he walked to his office but when he closed the door the door all of a sudden was magically shut by a barrier from the inside.

Saya:the blue haired girl was reading a classified book "Joachim guenter doctor at st ursula"

Dr.Guenter:"your not supposed to be here get out"

Saya:she ignored the comment and turned the book aroynd with her finger on a purple haired girl "you recognize this girl don't you?"

Dr.Guenter:he froze for a second when he realized who she was pointing to before regaining his composure"Of course that's renny Hayworth"

Saya:"you are aware her family lived in crossbell correct?"

Dr.Guenter:"I do but I'm wondering how you know"

Saya:"you made her suffer so I will make you suffer mutliple times worst"she said as the she held out a black quartz as the entire hospital entered a blackout as The bad doctor began to suddenly burn alive "I am actually mistaken....you can't match her suffering"She said Leaving the hopstial via telporation as the power suddened reactivated.

Chapter End