Chapter 17:Black Venom flowers

"I need time to personally sort things out." Saya said as a rush of power came over them as they all calmed down.

"Yeah sure go ahead we will tell the principal we will all be returning home for a bit" rean said as saya walked out a side door as the arc en ciel trio kneeled in the hallway.

"My apologies we overdid it a bit"rixia said.

"Indeed." Illya said.

Saya sighed "very well I accept your apologies I will try to fix it." Saya said slightly annoyed at this new stack of work.

"Again we apolgize." Rixia said.

"I heard you the first time for now I have a new set of orders for you" saya said after thinking for a few minutes.

"Of course what do you wish us to do" sully said scared.

"War is gonna begin soon and crossbell will soon try to pitifully declare independence and most likely be annexed into a superpower.i have but a single order for you for the next two months or so.... you are forbidden from supporting a coop or unannexing crossbell" saya declared.

"A light punishment but a fitting one very well we will not support such actions" illya said as saya telported away.

"She's scaryyyy" sully said.

"I don't blame her for being mad we just mucked up one of her plans clearly she be pissed at us" rixia said as they walked off.

Saya and maribell approached a green haired man.

"Campanella we run into a issue one that's major in that it will effect our plan but minor in that no one suspects a thing" saya said.

"Ha what happened I wanna hear all the details."Campanella said.

"The azure awakener ran into arc en ciel naked wanting to get some of that are en center as the lunatic assasin kinda assinates him" Saya said.

"Hah that is funny killed for perving." Campanella said laughing. "So how you wanna play this"
Campanella asked.

"I got the soldats ready if you can start soon mariabell that be swell if you guys are ready we can start soon" Saya asked.

"You First bell" Campanella said in agreement

"Of course I will put on quite a show the aions you guys can commence phantasmal blaze." Bell said walking off. A

"Welp I got what I needed I will get the new sniper soon sooo" saya said.

"Good luck you will need it I will try and see if the others see it the same way we do starting the war early sounds fun"Campanella said.

"Besides sharon I think I'm gonna leave rixia ,Shirley and renne in crossbell with mother as for the stalritter I might see if I can borrow them you tagging along to erbonia Campanella?" Saya asked.

"Hmmm sure this war seems like it will be quite fun I will tag along if we get approval" Campanella said not turning down the invite.

"Splendid I will wait for you on deck"saya said walking out.

The show soon began.

First crossbell cutely tried to declare its independence with KeA and her divine power forming a forcefield around crossbell as saya translocated to her.

"onee-chan? What are you doing here?!" Kea asked concerned as she floated with white hair as the divine child.

"I wanted to make sure you ok your not suddenly confused or conflicted right" saya said patting her.