Chapter 19:Setting off

As rean awoke he walked downstairs.

"Hey mom hey dad hey....TOVAL?" Rean asked confused.

"How you doing rean been about half a year hasn't it" toval said.

"What are you doing here?" Rean asked.

"I escorted your sister and just kinda hung around teaching everyone stuff doing some training you know tho a lot of help that did when the fool came in here with a Gordias class weapon hahaha" toval said laughing.

"I see...wait gordias class is that like the pater mater I saw in crossbell?" Rean asked.

"got it in one I got a look at the new model and it's mostly certainly a direct upgrade from the pater mater" toval said as they eat.

"Rean I suppose your about to set out after we finish eating?" Lucia asked.

"Yeah mom I need to find my friends stop this so called game saya is playing and save elise" Rean said.

"I raised you well my son but I don't think you have to worry about Elise." Teo said.

"what why?" Rean asked.

"Saya doesnt exactly have a history for shooting people for the sake of shooting people despite her long list of murderous career choices and I highly doubt elise being anything more than a hostage benefits her" toval said.

"I see I can rest easy with that info" Rean said after finishing his food.

"Hey toval are you coming with me?" Rean asked.

"Course your 12 men down I gotta help you get your numbers up and shake that rust off" toval said as they walked up to meet valimar.

"So do you have any idea what happened across erbonia while I was out." Rean asked.

"Well the news here is slightly delayed so I got some idea but not the best word has it prince cederic empress Priscilla and emporeor eugent are accounted for while princess Alfin is apparently a avid supporter of the noble alliance tho it's just her opnion she's not suppressing things or anything prince Oliverts still unaccounted for.also apparently croire had a "terrible heart attack" as the papers put it and some 14 year old girl is now the head of the noble alliance with the papers describing it as "the lost heiress to the cayenne duchy found after eight years" girl is apparently a staregist that I hear can rival your old man and Cassius bright" toval explained.

"I see that's slightly concerning." rean said as they reached valimar.

"Hey valimar you up?" Rean asked.

"Indeed" valimar said.

"What's this about a secondary contractor system and spirit path." rean asked.

"The spirit path is instanetous travel through the septium veins and the secondary contractor system i beleive the best way to put is a way to locate your friends" valimar explained.

"THats great where are they?" Rean said excited.

"Scanning....4 are in the kruzen province 3 are in the nord highlands 3 are in legram." Valimar said.

"I see they must have been spread pretty thin by the noble alliance... let's go to the kruzen provinces first valimar" Rean asked.

"Acknowledged opening a spirit path" Rean said as they were engulfed in a flash of light