Chapter 14:The courageous take off

The next morning they stood in the school training field.

"Why did you call us out here we are gonna be late" rean said.

"That's the idea rean we are gonna make sure you aren't late." Sara said.

"We still don't follow." Fie said.

A giant red ship flies down and barely squeezed into said parking.

"Greetings class seven"a flamoybant blond in red said as a blue haired Middle Aged man and another blond stood with him.

"Father?" Laura said.

"His highness?" Elliot said.

"This quite a crowd the radiant blademaster,the zero aristian,and the debaucherous prince himself."saya said as they board.

"saya! You can't talk to the prince of erbonia like that!" Emma said.

"It's fine that's what most people know me as "the deberous prince the bastard child of erbonia" prince
Olivert reise arnor." Olivert said as they all walked into the ship.

"Please don't talk like that in public." Mueller said.
the ship began to take off then.

"But anyway allow me to introduce myself I am prince olivert the organizer of class seven." Olivert said.

"Nice to meet you sir" rean said.

"It's my honor to welcome you aboard the courgerous and let you have its maiden voyage."olivert said.

"That reminds me why are you here father" Laura said

"I was chosen to captain the courageous." The radiant blademaster spefically said.

"I didn't expect to find the infamous toval rannodeur here hows hunting down purple haired geniuses going?" Saya joked.

"You know this guy?" Rean asked.

"We know of each other" toval said.

"90 arge 4500 selge a hour with decent air defense and barriers truly a impressive ship that dwarfs its insipration." Saya said looking at the thing.

"Indeed I'm glad our resident enforcer can appericate the work of art that I put so much money into"Olivert said.

"Enforcer?" Rean asked.

"Oh did you not tell them?" Olivert asked.

"Tell them if you wish I aready completed my mission I'm just here to ride out the year at this point. It be easier if such information was gotten out."saya said walking out of the room to explore the ship.

"She certainly fits the colorfulness we grew to expect from her associates, doesn't she." Mueller said.

"Indeed she's a enforcer through and through tho her completing her mission within two months is quite odd." olivert said

"Rean we should use this chance to get some straight answers." Alisa said as they flew over the captial.

"I agree" Rean said.

"Prince olivert we would like to hear what you have to say on her" rean spoke up.

"Very well...are you aware of the group known as ouroboros?" Olivert said.

"Ouroboros?" Elliot said.

"They are a group of people attempting to change the world merely half a dozen of their lower tier members and their third strongest member from our knowledge singlehandly caused all the chaos in liber 2 years back" toval explained.

"That's horrible!" Alisa said.

"How could seven people basically cause a international crisis on that scale." Machias said baffled.

"Simple all of them are crazy powerful and from what we heard from the church she's in the upper crust of the society she's not in the top 3 or anything she's just far stronger than your average enforcer calling her the enforcer number 16 the Euclid calamity" mueller explained.

"I know she's dangerous but for her to be described as a glorious end seems terrifying" jusis said

"Oh uh right you're gonna be having a miltary exercise right after so after you do your two days of field study's you will be reporting to garellia fortress that's a train ride for group a and walk for group b"
Sara explained

Machias:"does anyone know more about this Ouroboros organization"

Olivert:"all we know is that it's a shadow orgization with a massive backing pretty much everyone in it is a high trained fighter with the exception of one man. Also amlost every member has a massive amount of infulence in some way have any of you heard of the conglomerate moon angel?"

Elliot:"as much I want to investigate them further but I think it's best to leave it for now"

Millium:"it's fine they are spearheaded in crossbell anyway that's where their vice president lives they practically own crossbell with a almost iron grip on everywhere that isn't the holy city and one specific erbonian town." Millium said.

Rean:"if that's the case should we send in a spy then"

Olivert:"not gonna work" Olivert said.

Toval;"hate to say it but once you met the president you will learn why that won't work" toval said.

End of chapter