Chapter 16:Black crow has been brought down

Kitty notes waittttt this is crossbell calling myself kitty in 1204 crossbell feels weird also :yep he's back lol
_________________________
Saya:"aren't my people like the best?" saya asked smiling.

Rean: 'I've got to agree they are something alright"

Millium:"rumors don't do them justice."

Rean:he looked at millium"what rumor"

Millium:"the intellgience devison has a lot to files on saya her cooperation and friend groups and none of them do them justice." Millium said doing her iconic hands behind her head pose.

Crow:"so does that means the got information about us man that's some next level stalker stuff"

Millium:"well your files are extremely limited becuase most of you are normal citizens and saya has hands all over the continent and have them deep in the underworld and are super red" she said casually. A

Rean:he looks at saya"is saya even your real name"he asked

Saya:"yep that's what Kasia named me I gone through like 3 last names this is my fourth" Saya said.

Rean:"saya I'm curious how many other people do you know besides us"

Saya:"uhhhhhh" she started to count on her fingers confused. "A lot?" She said confused giving up after 30.

Crow:"you have that many friends and you can't  remember the number of people you know For aidios sake."

Rean:"where do you live?"

Saya:"well I do a lot of traveling besides my home in the crossbell I bought last year. I never really had my own house. I traveled for most of my life living in places I can't disclose." She said sad.

Laura:"saya can you tell us more about your home in crossbell I'm curious about it"

Sava:"mmmmm maybe we can visit it if we are in the area it's not in the main crossbell city." She said thinking for a second

Rean:"so if you do ever visit it you got any good recommendations to go to see"

Saya:"we got two days and this is only a city state I am sure we can hit up all the good places." She said smiling.

Crow:"great I wonder if there any babes there"he said pervertedly.

Saya:"yep crossbellian babes are the best. In fact the best babes in crossbell just happen to work 14 hour days right next to our hotel. There's also a casino which rumor has it a skimpy 15 year old is gonna be there tonight." Saya said.

Crow:he jumps up"We'll what are we all waiting for let's go party people"he said running off.

Rean:"he does realize we are on a field study right."

Machias:"is he trying to disgrace thors"

Saya:"nope he just being crow now onto the IBC" saya said running down the street to a large tall building.

Saya:"aw home sweet home"

Saya:"why are you guys so slow anyway." She shouted.

Machias:"where not slow your just too energetic to keep up with"

Saya:"it's not my fault I been trained to have absurd stamina!" She countered.

Saya:"anyway welcome to the ibe also known as the international bank of crossbell this is one of the largest banks on the continent where most erbonians and calvardian alike do their banking." She proudly stated.

Rean:"saya since were already in crossbell can we see your home"

Saya:"I told you to wait! Honestly big brother you're such a pain in the ass." She said gut punching rean.