Chapter 21: awful lot of rednecks here

A black cat walks over to their six vegetative bodies.

"Honestly I don't see you after six months and now your suddenly a vegetable" a black cat said as she purged their bodies of all illnesses.

"Huh we can move again"rean said as they looked at cat "did you do this?" Rean asked.

"Yes I did this why are you people so dumb and ungrateful " the cat said.

"DID THAT CAT JUST TALK?" Machias panicked.

"Congrations you aren't deaf or blind" the cat said.

"What are you" rean asked.

"This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder" toval said.

"My name is celine and I am Emma's familar" celine introduced herself.

"Familar.... you mena like witches?" Claire asked.
"Yep and before you ask no Emma isn't here I learned how to telport from that unreliable dragonic ditz" celine groaned.

"Who?" Rean said.

"No one you need to concern yourself at the moment"celine said

"Wait there's still one of us left in this pronvince" rean said realizing it.

"Your not getting to him"celine said as they walked.

"Huh why not?" Millium said.

"Jusis alaberea is semi trapped in bareheard his father is arrested and his brother is on the glorious meaning he can't leave bareheard" celine informed
them.

"I seee.." Rean said.

"I doubt that brat will let you use one singular place as your base ethier" celine said.

"Yeah saya ain't exactly known for being a naive moron when it comes to battle tactics our best bet is to find the others" millium said as they walked and sneaked through town via lammy.

After reaching valimar they take a spirit path to nord as they see tanks and soldats clash with the soldats winning.

"This is.." Rean said shocked.

"Little surpise when the owner of the tech industry is forcing her enemies to run on fumes they don't exactly got much to wiggle aginist the alliance" Sara said.

"What could you possibly be hoping to aclompish saya with a war of this magnitude" Rean thought as two horses came at a him as three people jump off.

"It's been a while Rean" gaius said.

"Gaius and Elliot and Alisa too" Rean said as alisa slapped him..

"You idiot! what were you hoping to acolompish with your stunt we thought you were dead!i missed you so much " Alisa said as she hugged him.

"I know... I'm sorry" Rean pat her head.

"What have you guys been up to anyway" millium asked.

"We been able to stay out of the war somehow" gaius said.

"Huh really?" Rean asked shocked.

"Yeah saya payed us my parents a visit and made a deal" gaius said.

Flashback start:

Saya walked into the worzel tent.

"Greetings mr and Mrs worzel my name is saya I am friends with your son and I would like to give you a offer" saya said slightly bowing.

"And what would that be" mr worzel said.

"A war most likely will start in a few days I wish for my friends Families to suffer as a result of a necessary war that might rival the war of the lions in terms of bloodshed all I ask is you stay neutral and I will do my best to keep the battles away from your homes." saya said.