15. Explode

"Okay, let's start." Director Song yelled out as Taehyung looked up from his phone and nodded, walking over to the door of the theatre.

Pulling out his AirPods, he quickly went from one foot to another in order to warm up as he waited.

Whilst doing so, he spotted a familiar brunette in the distance as she walked to her spot at the centre of the stage.

"It's genuinely such a relief that you did ballet Jennie, otherwise we would be stuck with stunt doubles." The producer laughed as Jennie only smiled politely.

The two were nervous. This was one of their first scenes after the big fight had gone down, and it felt as if everyone in the room apart from them was oblivious to the tension.

"Okay, action!"

Jinho walked in through the doors as he spotted the familiar figure he was looking for, in the middle of the stage.

"Yah Aria, why won't you even pick up your calls?" Jinho spoke as he brushed the remnants of the icy snow off his coat.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" She asked as he rolled his eyes.

"You would know if you answered those calls I was talking about." He said walking over to the post practice girl, who had her hair out and was still in her pointe shoes and ballet attire.

"Sorry, you know how I am with distractions when rehearsing. Is anything up?" She asked suddenly more aware of her circumstances as he shrugged.

"Nothing, just wanted to hang out for a bit. My flight is in 2 hours to South Korea. Mom called, there's a new acquisition of sorts."
He explained as she nodded.

Jinho and Aria were friends since they were young.

Or well, maybe even more.

As convenient as it was, their meeting was not on their own accord.

Them, along with Hana and Leedo came from some of the richest families in all of South Korea.

However, Aria and Jinho, they were on another level.

While Hana and Leedo never had to worry about having uncomfortable run ins with the authorities and never had to worry about a desire of their choice not being available to them, Aria and Jinho's families went beyond the boarders of South Korea, in fact beyond Asia as a whole.

Although their strong points were their access and support in the Asian markets, both groups had international holdings as well.

Hence, being the kids of some of the most influential families, meeting each other was unavoidable.

And since they had grown up with similar circumstances and expectations, the pair were able to find comfort in one another, bringing them to their current area.

"What are you struggling with?" Jinho asked, noticing the frown on Arias head.

As Taehyung began to approach in character, he could feel the erratic heartbeat of his growing more irregular with each step he drew closer.

He didn't know what to say anymore. Oddly enough, sadistically enough, after having such a big fight and letting his feelings out, he couldn't find the same level of hatred and angst towards her as he initially did.

Meanwhile, Jennie's heartbeat mirrored his. Only she was growing nervous of what the reducing distance would cause between them, as their previous experiences have led to nothing but chaos when the two were in close proximity of one another.

"I have to do a balance en pointe for the finale, but as a needle, and I'm kind of struggling with it." She truthfully admitted as he nodded, pulling even closer until they were standing right in front of each other.

"Could you..." she paused, taking an almost unnoticeable gulp before continuing, feeling her breathing quicken at their closeness.

"Could you spot me?" She asked as he nodded.

He had spotted her before when she trained back in practice rooms, but it had been a while since she signed with a theatre recently.

"Here." He said, his voice a lot softer. It sounded a lot more intimate than it needed to be. Being muttered in a whisper as if they were in a crowded space, when in reality, it was just the two of them in the massive space.

Taehyung tensed slightly as his hand went to grab her waist, his eyes never leaving hers as he could feel the blood rush to his cheeks.

Oddly enough, it seemed to please him that she wasn't left unaffected, as the flush of her cheeks and irregular breathing wasn't unnoticed.

Thankfully, it fit right in with the scene and passed off as immaculate acting, when in reality, it was just them unable to control themselves around the other.

His touch felt like fire, it scaled her skin despite it being under a layer of the material of her ballet leotard. His fingers, his grip, tight, but not tight enough to hurt.

Then, she held onto his shoulders, and if possible, their bodies went closer to one another's with a minuscule gap separating them.

She began to slowly raise her leg as his went to her calf, not holding it but just letting his hand linger as she went on pointe, all this time never breaking eye contact till she came back to a stand.

Yet the two never pulled away from one another, the distance a lot thinner now that she was simply being held by him against her, as their gazes remained firm on one another.

"Okay, cut! Don't move, we're just moving the cameras closer!" The director instructed as the two froze, not sure they could've done anything else either.

During their moments of silence, the anticipation and tension between the pair only grew.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung let out, as a whisper, so lowly that only she could hear it being uttered.

Jennie froze. She knew what he said and she knew what he was referring to. Her concentration upon him confirmed she wasn't imagining the words he said. She just remained stunned at the unexpected action from him.

"Okay." She whispered back,  not knowing what else she could muster to say.

"Okay let's resume. 3.2.1, action!" Director song ordered, not leaving much more room for conversation.

Taehyung's fingers rose as according to their scene. Lightly grazing her cheek before they went to firmly grip the base of her neck, his thumb slightly tilting her head further up, causing her lips to part ever so slightly.

"I'm going to kiss you." Jinho said to Aria.

But to them in reality, it felt as if their tension had been building up till this moment exclusively, as he leaned in, only breaking eye contact as to look at her lips as his connected with hers.

————————
Chapter 15: explode part 1
——
Acts of hate
——
JJENINII
————————