23.

"Aww look the lovebirds of Korea are in our little hotel room." Soojin mocked with a tease regarding a recent article headline as Jennie scoffed at her and pushed at her, before taking a bite of the sandwich she was holding.

"Oh shit. That's really good." She muttered sitting beside Soojin on the bed as the latter laughed at her behaviour.

Taehyung noticed Hyejin in the room as well, and sat opposite Hyejin and next to Jennie on the large bed.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Our scenes aren't overlapping much this week." He spoke to Hyejin as he leant against the headboard.

"Yeah. Apart from this group scene later, our next scene together is day after tomorrow, I think." She replied as she took a bite of her own food, while Soojin and Jennie flipped through the titles on the TV.

"So, how's filming been going for you guys?" Taehyung asked as Rowoon was the first to groan.

"Are you kidding me? Dude I'm so homesick I can't even explain it. I've never missed Korean food more." He exasperated as Jennie laughed.

"Rowoon, we literally had bibimbap for lunch." She commented as Taehyung raised an eyebrow to the new piece of information.

"Yeah but that's not proper-proper Korean food you know?" He said as Jennie only chuckled at the guys immature behaviour.

"Are you sure it's Korean food you miss or YG food?" She reminisced as she brought up the agency's famous and unrivalled catering services.

"Bit of both." He replied, and before the conversation could carry on further Hyejin broke it by yelling happily at one of her favourite movies being available on the TV.

"Come on guys, we have to watch The Matrx. Nothing better. Literally." Hyejin jumped around as Soojin raised an eyebrow but nonetheless opted for the said movie.

"Alright alright. Sit down before you break something." She laughed as Hyejin did so, excitedly fixating on the screen while Jennie also came to lean her back against the headboard.

"Do any of them know?" Taehyung asked as his hand went to hold hers beneath a throw.

"Soojin. Only her." She answered in a whisper as her fingers toyed with the rings on his fingers.

"Alright." He murmured back as his back sunk into the cushioned bed frame.

Somewhere between the scenes, Taehyung felt her fingers still as few turned over to see the girl struggling to keep her eyes open.

Noticing how everyone was focused on the movie, he leant towards her a little.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up once the movie ends." He prompted as she looked unsure for a moment.

Ultimately, her tiredness took over as she let her head lean against his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Rowoon, in the midst of the movie let his eyes turn over to where he remembered Jennie was, only to find her fast asleep on Taehyung's shoulder.

Turning to glance at the guys face, he let himself observe the pair for a moment, noticing their intertwined hands. 

He was confused. Just days ago he over heard them yelling at each other as if they'd wish one another dead, to now seeing the pair act like they'd been dating a while. 

He wasn't the only one to notice the two. However, contrary to Rowoon, Soojin and Hyejin were happy at the sight. Hyejin had caught Taehyung pressing a kiss to her forehead earlier and had seen the pair sneak off all week. She was happy he was finally out of his miserably single phase, and even more so when the person he chose was Jennie.