Please

Kim & Porchay were a normal happy couple in their office. Kim was porchay's boss in kim's company .

At first kim wasnt that intrested in love or romance , he was just focused on his work & future. When porchay came into his life , his days became bright with light . Chay became his happiness.

The whines & giggles he secretly heard of porchay in office made him smile more often . When chay was around kim would have smiled like crazy without caring about anyone .

Everyone in the office were shocked at the sudden change of kim's behaviour . He was totally changed from cold , rude , tough boss to calm , respective , happy boss .

Kim was the first one to confess to chay on new year party on terrace . Kim planned everything by himself. He confessed his love at that night .

Porchay was a middle class boy who lived for his brother . Porchay has a elder brother named porsche . His brother works in Kim's elder brother's company as sectetary for Kinn who is kim's elder brother .

It was a dream for chay to work in kim's company . When he passed the interview him & porsche celebrated together . Porsche was so proud of him .

In office chay was known as cute , bubbly , energetic , loveable , hard worker & intelligent . His personality & behaviour was loved by everyone . He was cute & childish like a kid but hot & mature like an adult aswell .

Maybe kim fell for his duality totally . He fell for chay first & chay fell harder . They were an amazing couple in the office . Literally no one was against them . All supported them happily which made kim & porchay gain confidence & more love.

But.........

They still have ups & downs in their relationship. They had to go through some tough moments which made them strong later ..

Both have so much trust on eachother's heart. They know that their hearts will never betray them .

Just as usual day in kimchay's life. Morning they cuddled , kissed then went to work together but they came back individually.

Kim had a meeting where he was going to get an amazing project & profit for company. His company was already in the top list but this project could make them even more strong & welcoming for upcoming projects & their investors.

But there was a little mistake by some random employee in his company which caused the Kim's Corporation to lose the project. Kim was so mad at the loss . He didnt lose the money. He lost respect.

Kim never had grief over money loss but he cant bare if he loses his respect in society . Today he was blamed for something he didnt. Just a little mistake made him lose the whole project & his respect infront of project holders .

Chay left early as he didnt had any work .

Chay being the angel he is tries to calm kim but kim doesnt listen to him or try to understand chay . Unintentionally three words came out of his mouth which hurt chay so much & causes a big disaster in their life.

" P'kim pleasee " chay pleaded seeing mad kim who was cursing himself continously .

" Chay stay silent ! " kim said with warning tone. But chay didnt do what kim said . He walked upto kim and cupped his face and kissed him there.

(They were in their mansion's garden. )

" Calm.....down.....phi..kim " chay said between the kiss .

But chay observed kim wasnt kissing back . He backed away knowing kim isnt in the situation to calm down . Chay was hurt because kim wasnt behaving normally . He was talking or answering in a rude way which hurt chay so much .