Possessiveness

" Khun kim the file you asked is here and khun porchay is gonna be downstairs in few minutes " a maid said bowing to kim.

" Hmm okay you can leave now " Kim said and checked the file for the last time . The maid left and continued her work while kim waited for chay to come downstairs .

Kim..kimhan theerapanyakul is the second youngest one in theerapanyakul family. He has four brothers . At first it was two but another two added when a the fights between families ended .

Kim is hardworking person and he is so talented that every person who will meet him will be left with surprise cause kim is so attentive and he does everything perfectly .

After the heaps of signings , paper works he returns home where his boyfriend porchay waits for him with love .

When porchay entered his life kim changed so much. From beind cold and distant to caring & happy man . Chay was the reason of his smile .

He took of chay with so much love & care . Chay was so happy that he has kim by his side always in happiness aswell as in sorrow.

So today kim was going to a club where his one of the most important meeting was held in vip business area . The club was actually owned by kim's brother aka cousin vegas .

So most of the important meetings regarding thle mafia things are held there so everything is safe and no one haves any problem .

As kim was going chay said he wanted to go with him but kim refused saying....

" No way chay ! I cant let all those shitty men look at you . Its really not a good place there " kim said but chay didnt listen .

" Please na phi kim . Please can i come with you . I promise i will not leave the VIP area . Please phi kimm ..na..na..na.naa" Chay asked trying to act so cute to lure kim .

After so much of trying kim agreed and said he shouldn't leave the vip area at all.
Chay said yes & kissed kim's cheek with happiness .

Kim told him to get ready so he went .

Their outfits

At vegaspete's club in vip section