hate to love 2

( mature content ahead)

Kinn theeranpanyakul the most feared and the dangerous mafia around the world has two siblings and two cousins .

Kinn appointed two guards for his younger sibling who was mysterious and ofcourse distant from everyone .

Those two guards were siblings aswell . The younger one was bodyguard of younger sibling of kinn . And elder one was for kinn.

From the start the two guards did their best and show their skills everytime they got a chance. Every other bodyguard was surprised looking at their skills & perfection.

They were porsche pachara kittisawasd & porchay pachara kittisawasd. Kinn was kinda intrested in porsche. But he always thought that its unprofessional so he never approach porsche on his own except in work time for some important work .

This went on for two years which was actually too long . Hiding his own feelings for porsche while porsche was just there for his job . That's what kinn thought .

What he didnt know that porsche liked him back too . But he never said it cause he wants to live in peace . If kinn doesnt like him back then it can risk his life , his job & his brother's life . So he never said anything he always stayed quite .

Porsche realized he liked kinn when kinn had few nightstands with few boys.Everyone knew that kinn was gay so no one ever questioned him .

The only thing porsche liked about kinn's doings was he let porsche kill his toys sometimes ! Porsche loved killing those people because he was jealous of them but he was happy that he could kill them .

Few boys were so spoiled and so slu*ty that kinn didnt like them that much . Kinn loves to dominate but he loses his patience when the other one tries to take control over.

Kinn only thought that he will let someone control him when he will like or love that person truly .

One night when kinn , porsche , pete were coming back from a small party in the neighbourhood . Which was actually a mafia party . They were kinda drunk. But not that much .

Kinn was in his senses , porsche was kinda dull as he drank something which was raising heat in his body and in some particular part of his body .

Porsche just wanted to run to his room in that situation but he couldnt leave until kinn tells him to . Pete was also a little drunk because someone offered him drinks as kinn was busy he thought he can drink to kill the time more fastly .

But three of them were in their senses . They know what they were doing or what they are gonna do later. Soon they reached kinn's house . Which was only for kinn .

Beside that house there were others houses aswell which belonged to theerapanyakul brothers . Each one had each house . First kinn then khun then vegas then kim then macau's house .

So that particular day no one was there except kinn & vegas . Khun was with taytime as he went shopping with tay that day . Kim was out of city regarding some meeting with porchay ,arm & pol , macau was with his friends out for the night party .

So pete was driving the car porsche was sitting beside him and kinn was resting in the back from the exhaustion of the party.

When they reached the kinn's house kinn got off and told porsche to tag along with him since he wanted to talk about something . Just then kinn got call from vegas who wanted pete at his house regarding something.