Painful past

(2/2)

Ok vegas I will show my devil side now but try to find me honey ...I dare you .....

Author

Vegas walked out of the venue driving off to his mansion . He straightly walked into his removing his coat throwing it on bed liting up a cigarette.

Vegas

"What the hell did I just say ....

I broke his heart today well I shouldn't care about him but why ...why do I feel like I have done something wrong .

I shouldn't have said that . I shouldn't have said those words . I love him ... But I can't trust him . But I want to trust him . I want to give him another chance . But I am afraid........yes the great I mean the cruelest person here in this world is afraid of giving a chance to a boy who loves me but I feel like he don't...I am sorry mae , iam sorry macau but I can't let myself break again-" my thoughts were cut off by slap .

Before i could reply he saw it's mom who slapped me and macau was looking mad standing near the door.

" What is wrong with you vegas ! Why did you behave there like that ! Are you crazy ? Is this how I raised you ? Dont behave like your father vegas ! I won't tolerate your-" her sentence was cut off when she saw tears leaving my eyes . Macau widened his eyes and ran to me hugging me immediately mom hugged me too and apologized.

" Sorry baby , I am really sorry to slap you like that please forgive me " she said but i shook my head .

" It's not because you slapped me ! Iam crying because I am hurt mae ! Iam hurt ! I loved him mae but he l-left me aloneeeee . He hates me mae ! He never loved me mae ! But I still love him even though he left me alone ! Mae w-why only I suffer always ?" I spoke as my heart was hurting so bad remembering Pete's words.

" Vegas pete never hated you . He loved you and he still do " she said looking at me .

" Yes phi . He still loves you . Yes he left us alone at that time and he must have had some reason to say those things to you na phi ! Did you ever thought of knowing what exactly happened that day ? Did ever get a doubt that phi pete could never do that ! And have you ever thought how phi pete was when he was talking to you ?" Macau asked me making me realise something .

" Remember how he was when he was talking to you vegas ! Tell me what happened" Mom said .

" He was bablering like a kid . He didn't look into my eyes or my face . He said said he hates me the most and ................he was trembling ....he was crying too maee...." I said as i realised everything. Before he talked to me he was with phor in his office room .

They were talking about me but I ran away when macau called me .

" Vegas you have to be strong for what iam about to tell you " she said looking at me cupping my face making me nod slowly . I looked at macau and saw him tearing up .

" Mae tell him fastly before anything happens . Please tell him clearly " macau said sitting beside me and mom got up and sat on my left while macau was on right .