Horny

A 35 year old man was sitting on his chair doing some of his paperwork while sipping his drink from time to time to boost up his energy for the upcoming meeting he had.

Well he wasn't in the mood to attend a meeting but he has to because the meeting was with some other mafia gang and it was important.

Well if he wants he can postpone it but still he wants to complete the damn work as soon as possible so he can go back to his husband and cuddle with him all night .

It was 4 in the evening and kinn annakin theerapanyakul was missing his husband a lot. So he did his paperwork as soon as possible so he can go to his husband and have some rest after the meeting.

But who knew ..........his husband would surprise him by coming to his office out of nowhere.

Kinn never disobeyed his husband Porsche in anything. He never said no to him or never made him upset with anything.

Kinn always used to take care of Porsche like he was a beautiful glass which should be handled with gentleness.

And Porsche was no less compared to him. He appears to have stayed by kinn's side from the start. So 3 years ago Kinn and Porsche met in the bar . Kinn went there with Tay , time , kim and Vegas.

Well yeah vegas and kim joined too it was really so surprising for kinn , Tay time . As they went there of course Arm , pete , pol , and Big joined them well to guard them .

They went to yok's bar well Tay took them there as they wanted some peaceful time ! Well they could go to vegas's club but vegas was bored too going to the same club all the time !

So Tay actually knew tem before ! Tem helped Tay once when Tay was actually in trouble. So tem and Tay became friends and time of course knows tem .

So that night Porsche , pete , arm , pol really got along and seeing their bodyguards getting along with Porsche kinda impressed the mafia's . Kinn was watching porsche's every move that night .

Well of course Porsche knew everything he was doing and everything that was happening around him .

That night after having uncountable drinks ( in group )kim left by himself , as he wasn't that drunk , bodyguards were passed out in the couches except pete who was dragged away by vegas .

Tay , time passed out as well . Porsche was kinda drunk .

Well that night they hooked up . Kinn and Porsche accidentally kissed but that kiss turned into a one night stand .

As time passed kinn couldn't forget Porsche and his body . He wanted his Porsche with him all the time . So he called Porsche to his mansion and offered him a job as his bodyguard.

By Tay he got to know that Porsche is capable of being a bodyguard . He had few skills but with proper training he will be perfect for a bodyguard.

At first Porsche asked some time from kinn to think about everything as he had a younger brother who he needed to be taken care of. Kinn gave him some time and offered him that if he was thinking about his brother then he can stay there too.

A person will take care of porchay while Porsche works and he will be safe . Porsche agreed to this because he didn't want his younger sibling to get hurt in all these things .

Kinn was impressed at Porsche's love and care for his younger brother. Because in this generation people only care about money but Porsche wanted his brother to be safe and he prioritised his brother over everything.

Well that's where kinn fell for him . From then Porsche joined kinn and he got training to increase his skills. Porchay would stay with porsche and pete in their room . He had another room for himself where he often studies but at night he needed Porsche by his side .