Sequel- Blood Red Youth

So, I know I had this plan of publishing I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend almost a year back. I had worked on it, and I was so close pushing that publish button. But I didn't. One reason was that I got busy with work and another reason was that something about it didn't sit right with me. Then I thought about it, and after thinking for around a year, I decided I should I write a sequel. Cedric and Damien's story, their life, and everything else that follows after the words 'The End' had always been mapped out in my head—to the point that it didn't exactly feel fictional; like I was somehow narrating something that was true and beyond just one book. I know it sounds a little odd when I put it that way, but that's how it feels. I don't know how to explain it without looking a bit insane.

So just like IDWBYF, I am going to start writing this book and see where it goes. I am very grateful for all the support and love I received from all of you for I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend—thank you for giving my writing a chance once, I'll give my best to Blood Red Youth and I hope this book will be worthy of your time.

Till I finish Blood Red Youth, I've decided I'll republish IDWBYF on Wattpad (unedited version).

Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy the sequel, Blood Red Youth
—Love, Trixie
9/11/2023