35

About 4 hours later, we had finished unpacking all our belongings. At least, I had . Lord knows if the boys have even started . But all I gotta say is , damn . My room is cool af. 2 walls were a very light gray and the others were light blue ( one blue, one gray , one blue, one gray ) . The walls were smooth which complimented the colors even more . I guess the boys had sent out people to paint the house and just chose the colors for me but idk, maybe it was like that. So anyways, I had my bed be out in the center of the room . It's a queen size. It has purple covers and graphic pillows. My room had a dresser with a tv on top and a little office/table for my school work and online stuff. In a corner, I had a bunch of throw out pillows and a bunch of blankets too . It was prettttttyyyyy cool, at least, for me.

I went down the curved stairway ( pretty cool, right ? ) and saw all the boys laying on the couch on their phones , I didn't see the girls , so they must be unpacking .

"UHM , WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I yelled. Keep in mind the only furniture in he house is that couch so I'm getting fussy.

" uhm, chilling , duh" Kian says and gestures his hand around.

" have you unpacked yet?! " I say

" you're asking pretty stupid questions . We obviously haven't. " Kian says gesturing his hand around again. That boys needs to stop doing that.

" and why the fuck is that ? " I say

" because we started and then got tired and just stopped? " Kian says

nope nope nope. They're pissing me off. " WELL THEN GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OFF THE DAMN COUCH AND GET TO WORK BECAUSE I WAS COMING DOWN TO HELP U BUT I GUESS NOT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARENT GETTING ANY HELP ANYMORE. NOW GET UP " I yell.

They got freaked out about my tone and cautiously got up and started walking towards the boxes. " yup . That's what I thought " I mutter and smirk.

I then go and lay on the couch , check my phone and take a long nap because I just worked my ass off for 4 hours.

When I wake up... 3 hours later , they've made quite a lot of progress . Both living rooms are furnished, the kitchen utensils, dishes, and refrigerator are stalked , so are the bathrooms , not to mention they're pretty clean too ( that means they washed the bathrooms) , and all the boys are working on their rooms as of now . To be honest, I'm impressed.

"GUYS CAN YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR A SEC ? " I yell/ask them . Kian was the first one here since his room is downstairs.

" what's up ? " they all ask , still looking a bit frightened . I mentally snicker.

" well first off I wanna say great job " I say

" and ? " they all say

" and I'm sorry for yelling at you " I mumble .

" what was that " jc asks and smirks

" I'm sorry for yelling and getting mad at you" I say a little louder, enough so they can hear me.

"Huh?" Says Kian smirking

IM SORRY FOR YELLING , OKAY?! And that too... Yea. I shouldn't have yelled at you guys like that and I hope you guys can forgive me " I say with my head down .

" it's okay Taylor. You had the right idea. We were being lazy asses. " jc says and snickers and all the guys agree, then Sam yells " GROUP HUG " and we all hug it out.

A/N : hey guys. Yes , I think this is one of my longest chapters. I guess I'm enjoying writing again :1 . So I just wanna clear it up on who lives in the o2l house in is story AS OF NOW, Idk maybe someone else will move in , haven't decided ;) . So, jenn, Andrea, Taylor , jc, Kian, Ricky, Connor ( he moved back in ;) ) , And Sam . So yea there's still one more room that was supposed to be for trevor so idk maybe someone will take it ? :) so yea . I hope you all have a good day/night/afternoon , whatever time it is :)) 😊🌌🌅🌄