Chapter 9

Taylor's ( p.o.v)

Trevor and I penny boarded to the fair, it was perfect. We laughed the whole way there and held hands . Too bad it only lasted 10 minutes :(.

Connors (p.o.v)
Sam had told us that Taylor and Trevor were going in a date and us O2l guys being us followed them the whole way there and brought our vlogging cameras . This was gonna be fun. Sam didn't go because he didn't want to invade Taylor's privacy . He is a good dad.

Taylor's (p.o.v)

When we got there we held hands and played games. And Trevor being Trevor knew that I loved unicorns and won me and ultra-mega DESPICABLE ME UNICORN. I literally yelled ". ITS SO FLUFFY" like the little girl. I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek and he blushed .

We decided to go on the Ferris wheel . We waited in line for like 10 minutes until we finally got some seats the Farris wheel spinner around for about 5-6 minutes. I replayed those 5 minutes back in my head over and over.

Flashback :

Trevor and I were laughing our heads off at a joke I had said until it became silent and then..... He leaned in . Our lips finally met and crashed together. Sparks flies and fireworks went off . It was amazing . The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes. The best 2 minutes of my life
End of Flash back.

Taylor's (pov)

After we had gotten off of the Ferris wheel Trevor and I were holding hands. I had to go to the bathroom, so I excused myself .

Ricky's (pov)

Since Taylor and Trevor seperated Jc and Connor stayed watching Trevor , and connor and I followed Taylor.

Trevor's (pov)

Man . I really loved Taylor. It was the first time I had felt love and boy was it an incredible feeling. I was thinking about her until I heard footsteps and saw my obnoxious ex girlfriend walking up to me. Ugh . That cheater. " hey babe" she said " get away from me Brittany" I said " you wish" she said

Taylor's (pov)

I was walking over to Trevor and I was about 3 feet away from him until I looked up ad saw him kissing another girl. I stood their shocked. I opened my mouth to speak , but no words came out. I just looked and stared and said " I HATE YOU" and I penny boarded home crying the whole way.