27

Well. Now that that bitch left, we had to hire another maid, a good one. I looked through catalogs and found a women, Consuela, age 35 , up for anything . Well if she's up for anything then she shoudk better get ready.

The house reeked of alcohol and sweat. Gross, I know.

When Consuela arrived I greeted her and said " hi how are you Consuela , I'm taylor . As you can see .. We kind of need help."

" oh hi taylor. Of course, what is it that you need? "

I gestured toward the mess.

" oh .. Okay. I will have it done by tonight " she said and smiled.

" alright , thank you so much. "

I liked her. She wasn't like that other stupid ass maid.

I let the boys know she was home and went out. I ended up going to Taco Bell.. Beacause, me.

While I was there in line and ready to order , someone tapped me on the back. I turned around. It was a boy. Oh. He had hazel eyes, with green little specks, dark brown slick hair in a curly/straight form ( if that makes sense 😂 ) and he had a soft and white smile.

" hi .. Um . I'm Austin."

" oh hey, I'm taylor "

" so um. You dropped your money." He said and gave me my 5 bucks.

" oh haha thanks Austin. So what beings you here ."

" oh ya know .. I'm kind of hungry "

" oh right" I said and laughed.

We talked a while and exchanged numbers.

i felt like I was getting feelings for him.. Oh no.

A/n : hey guys. Tysm for the reads! Sorry I haven't been updating :( don't hate me. Um I will be changing the cover picture of the story because I don't really like it. I will be updating on Friday or a weekend . Every week. And I might throw in a short chapter in a week day. Have a good day!