24

I went home and the boys didn't say much just a ' hey Tay' which I was thankful for because I don't like the attention on meeeeee. I spent the next few days home and trevor slept over for about 2 weeks so I was happy. I didn't do much . But I still had fun cuddling, studying ( w trevor otherwise it would be boring DUH) , skating , and eating. Fun, right?

Trevor and ricky had to go to Memphis so I was just with Jc and Kiki. We played Mario kart, went in the pool, and did stuffzzzz like that .

( pretend it hasn't been Kian's birthday yet))

* the next morning *

I woke up with drool on my face. Ew. I wiped it off and went to get ready for the Day. I put on light make-up, a tie dye crop top, and jean shorts. I put my hair in a high pony and was going downstairs but then stopped. Hey..... ITS KIAN BIRTHDAY!!!! I ran back upstairs opened Kian's door and jumped on him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI!! I yelled. " thanks Tay" he said me kissed my cheek. " no problem" I said and walked out. It was a chill day. Later we all decided to go take kian to get a Vespa. I mean, it's his birthday , right?

We all ended up getting one . Yup. Idk how, but we did. We even bought ricky and trevor one BC why not?!

Kian's Vespa was vintage looking with a brown leather seat and a black cover. ( idk how to say it😂)

Jc 's was blue with a brown seat

Mine was pink and brown seat

The one we got ricky was Green and black

And Trevor's was red and black.

We loaded them up and went home. We rode them for a while them Dom and Kian went to get jambs juice. Jc and I stayed and started getting the house ready . Everyone was there . Even trevor and ricky. We all stood in the dark until...

SURPRISE!!!!

Kian was so happy and we partied the night away. But eight before the party ended,

" GUYS I HIT TWO MILLION SUBS HOLY SHIT" kian yelled. After that the party went on 4 hours longer . Everyone left at around 5 am. Yea I said it , 5 am.

A/n HEYYY GUYS. I have some bad news :( the next chapter will be the last chapter ! :( I might write a sequel, idk. We'll see, but bye!