28

Dammit. I was hoping NOT to fall for another boy. I had to remove those feelings for him I quickly called trevor in speed dial to tell him to come over to the o2l house and bring Leo ( his new cat ) .

Trevor got here an hour later And when we " kiss greeted" I felt a lot better . He was the one , but I still felt feelings for Austin . Shit. Why must this happen to me! I mean I love Trevor and all, but I can feel myself falling for Austin.

" hey Trevor, let's take the kitters down to the tree house" I suggested

" yea lets go sound fun" he replied in a cheerful tone.

You see, the o2l house was surrounded with a perimeter or forest and trees. So , trevor and I wants a tree house . But we knew if everyone knew THEYD BE ALL UP IN OUR BUISNESS. So we just asked someone to build a tree house and a secret entrance to get there.

I went down the entrance to get there and trevor held the kittens , then I did the same. The entrance led us into the tree house and let me tell you , it was pretty freaking amazing.

It was all a dark , smooth wood. It had 1 huge king bed and some nice red couches with a tv . It had a small little kitchen and at the top there was a huge play room and just a bunch of pillows and blankets thrown on the floor to lay down and chill . And lastly a play pen if we ever brought one of the pets .

We put the kittens in there WITH SOME TOWELS IN THE FLOOR BECAUSE THEY AINT PEEIN ON WOOD . And trevor and I went down to the ground where there was swing . Trevor pushed me , and right then and there , I knew he was the right one.

I giggled and looked at him, then we looked all serious and before I knew it we leaned in and kissed . Sparks.