Chapter 18

" hey Connor"

" hey Taylor"

" WAIT WTH YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE IN SCHOOL"

"Ik but things didn't work out" I explained everything to him and he told the guys.

They were all ok with it and they let me do inline schooling. Anyways the lease was up in week so I started packing and getting ready. I was SOO sad . Like ugh. Connor isn't going to live w us anymore ( let's pretend he didn't leave o2l ) , trevor isn't either , and we won't be together . It will just be jc, sammers. Kiwi, ricky, and me. We won't be that happy family I always dreamed of.😭😩 I explained to the guys and they agreed that Connor and trevor WOUKD visit at least once a week. I was OKAY with that.

* 2 weeks later*

We finally moved in. I was doing online schooling, the boys would visit every week.... I was living a happy life.

Anyways the VMAs were today and trevor and Jc had gone to digi and ricky went to the VMAs. I was invited but I didn't wanna leave kiki alone! It's whatever ... ANYWAYS I was penny boarding to star bucks with kiki and I saw this cute boy. We we're staring g at eachother and of course we crashed into each other.

I looked up.

" holy hell,,, I'm so sorry" he said

" haha its fine.. The worst that could've happened was a scraped elbow.. Hey My Names Taylor :)"

If I was gonna be his Friend I'm just gonna be his friend... He's cute and all. But trevor is my bæ.