21

It was Jc. He has always been there for me, good and bad. He's like a dad to me. More than sam. I love sam with all my heart and all but Jc just always seems to care more about me..

Anyways I went downstairs cause Jc told me they were ordering pizza. When I walked down everything was silent. And everyone stared at me ' WHAT THE HELL DO U WANT' I yelled and took a plate of pizza with me.

But before I left I yelled ' GOOD LUCK ON DATING A SLUT" at sam. Bc I'm a boss as* b*tch.

I sat in my room and played minecraft. I built a mansion and made myself queen and had an army of pigs BC SWEG.

someone knocked on my door. Ugh. COME IN.

" someone's grumpy " he pouted.

" TREVOR " i squealed! And jumped in his arms . I missed him so much. And all I needed right now was a trevor hug. And of course a little kiss😊.

Trevor helped me make a castle and we made an animal kingdom with pigs, wolves, ocelots, dragons ( BC MOD ) , and dinosaurs. BC WE SWAGGY U FAGGY.

After we finished playing we layer on my bed and cuddled then we texted cause were dorks.

To: MY QUEEN BEE💕🌝🐝

Ayee baee

To: Tayy The bae🐥💗💋

AYEEEE. Whatcha up to?

" nothing much... Just chillin w the best bf ever"

End of convo.

" you know I love you right taylor?"

"Yes"

"OKAY"

"okay"

** DOWN STAIRS **

Trevor and I grabbed our boards and pennyboarded to the park. We had a lot of fun. I was laughing really loudly at something trevor had said and BOOM. I was out like a light.