Chapter 10

Trevor's ( POV )

I was arguing with Brittany until she quickly glanced to her right and kissed me. I was shocked . I pushed her off after 5 seconds and then I heard a yell " I HATE YOU" . I turned around and it was Taylor. My heart sank.

I looked at Brittany and slapped her in the face. I didn't care if it would ruin my career . She made me lose the best thing I ever had. I hated that cheater.

Now I had to clear things up with Taylor, I hope se understands.

Taylor's ( POV )

When I got home I grabbed a knife ( while crying) and ran it slowly through my arm. I heard some footsteps coming down so I quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned the blood of and hid in a cabinet .

SAMs ( POV )

I was in my bed on instagram until I heard the front door open and someone crying. I figured it was jut the boys crying from laughter, until I knew that crying was serious. I put on a shirt and went downstairs. When I got downstairs the crying immediately stopped and all I could heard were sniffles and a cabinet closing . I went to the kitchen and turned on the lights . I couldn't believe what I saw .. A knife with blood on it. I didn't know what to think or what might have happened.

Authors Note: heyy guys short chapter🙈 what do you think will happen? I don't even know yet tbh. Anyways HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY❤️