Chapter 16

Taylor's ( pov )

The next day we all went to get pizza and go bowling and trevor and I beat all them losers cause WERE SWAGGY LIKE THAT. Anyways since it was Sunday , Monday was my first day of PUBLIC SCHOOL.

Public . As in children everywhere. People. Bullies. At night I thought about the anxiety that was going to hit me hard. I cried myself to sleep, and surprisingly no one heard me.

I woke up at 6 since school started at 8. I curled my hair put on a tie dye shirt I made, jean shorts, and black vans .

Then the moment finally came. Connor drove me to school. " Connor , I'm scared. I don't wanna" I said. " aww sweetie it'll be alright , I ha need anything you know my number" he said. " alright. Bye con da Bon." I said .. I walked out of he car and over to my school. 9th grade high school.

I walked to my first class,science and found my sets.I sat next to a girl with brown , straight hair. She was very pretty.

" Hi, I'm Sarah"

" hey I'm taylor"

We talked until class started and it turns out that we had all classes together and lunch. LIFE IS GOOD.

Surprisingly , my teachers were all nice and they said I didn't have home work until next month . PRAISE THE LORD.

" HEY CON DA BON"

" HEY TAYY"

" HOW YA YA FIRST DAYYY"

" great , I made a friend "

" HUMAN CONTACT YOU SPEAK OF? HOW ARE YOU ? ARE U RUNNING A FEVER?? ARE U ON MEDS?"

" hahaha you really thought I wasn't gonna make friends?! Ehh it's ok I thought I thought I wasnt going to either."

And we talked all the way home,