Chapter 4

After I had gotten everything put away I went downstairs. The boys were watching a movie and eating pizza . I yelled " HEY GUYS! EATIN PIZZA WITHOUT ME , HUH? WELL THAT IS YOUR FIRST MISTAKE. " I jumped on all of them and began tickling them and grabbed the pizza and sprinted to my room and locked the door. I could here footsteps getting closer and I was just watching tv on my flat screen , eating pizza, and not paying any attention to them.

When I finished eating I went downstairs and set the box on the table and said " supp" . They all ran to the box to only find one piece left. they all looked at each other for a second and then at me and quickly reached for the pizza . They were all fighting for it and Ricky was the victor of the remaining slice of pizza. I laughed and said " good job dude ! " . " thanks it was nothing " ricky said , flexing his muscles.

Later we all decided to go to the beach. I wore a teal bikini with white polka dots . And some clothes on top . When we got to the beach we all later in the sun for a while and then I got up and stripped off my clothes , exposing my bikini . All the boys , except Trevor got up and ran to the water. Trevor just stared at me and I blushed. Then I said " ummmmm" and he said " oh . I'm sorry .your just so beautiful" . I giggled and ran to the ocean . Trevor following behind .