Chapter 39

We spent about 4 hours there . We decided to call it our happy place, because being there made me forget everything and be happy .

We were on the way back home. About 45 minutes into the drive .

" guys , thanks. Really . You guys really helped me forget about this and I couldn't be any more grateful . I love you guys so much "

" we love you too Taylor " they both said

The rest of the ride was silent and we arrived home safely.

There were only 5 cars left, which were jenn's , Andrea's, Kian's, and Ricky's . The other one i didn't know

" what's Trevor still doing here?" Andrea asked.

Ugh really.

We walked in and all he boys were cleaning up.

" guys where were you ? " jc asked

" out" we all said. We promised to never speak of our happy place to other people.

" why is the party over?" I asked

" well the birthday girl wasn't here , everyone kinda ditched after that " Kian said.

"Oh" I said biting my lip and blushing . This was all my fault.

" sorry guys"

"It's fine"

"Well I'm going to bed." I said " and if you want me to clean up i will in the morning " I told the boys

" it's cool we got this " Sam said.

Well okay.

* the next morning *

I woke up and scrolled through Twitter and Instagram and all that jazz . I checked my calendar to see when Christmas was. 1 week and 4 days. Cool.

I got up and showered , did my make up , my hair, and put on some clothes. I wore a dress with some gladiator sandals . I put my hair in a bun , a nice bun , I was pretty proud of myself . Then I went downstairs .

" HEY HEY HEY BIRTHDAY GIRL " Andrea yelled . She was the Only one up . She was making my favorite breakfast ; chocolate chip pancakes with bacon in the side as well as strawberries And whipped cream on the top of the pancake.

" hey Andrea. Aw thanks my favorite " I said and hugged her. She set down a plate of food.

" only the best for ma girl "

I smiled. Wow. 15 . I'm old af. ( I don't remember if she has has a birthday so far so let's say she hasn't and that she is turning 15 ;) Kay? Kay.)

Later all the boys came downstairs and greeted me with a smile. " hey Taylor , happy birthday " they all said

" thanks. Even though you said that a few hours ago lol" I said

" true " Sam said

" well I thought we could go get breakfast but I see Andrea made you your favorite so we'll go out for dinner? " Sam suggested

" yep . Sounds good"

We all ate and talked and had fun. We went to the mall and I bought a few things . We watched the new avengers movie too and it was just a chill day. It was around 5:45 when Sam suggested we go out for dinner to Olive Garden .

Everyone agreed.

As we were walking up the we heard a man yelling at a women. We all turned around and saw him punch her really hard on the face . As she began crying , he yelled " that's what You get you little bitch. No one try's to get away from me "

" hey man don't do that to her!" Jc and Sam ran up to the man and grabbed him and held him back .

" get the fuck off me little boys!"

" does this feel like something a little boy can do? " Sam held the guy back and jc punched him in the face . A crowd had started forming. They then called the police and the police had thanked them and said that he was on the top wanted charts for violating women and abusing them

I'm really glad they caught him. The women practically got on her knees and thanked them and the boys said it was no problem.

The women went off and we went into Olive Garden . " guys , thanks . That was really cool . I'm glad I have people like you in my life , I know if that was ever me you would protect me " I told them and hugged them

"Yea guys that was pretty cool" everyone agreed and the guys thanked them.

As we went in some Olive Garden people thanked the boys and gave us our food for free .

This was one crazy, hectic, and fun birthday.

A/n - HEYY :) do you guys want me to keep doing outfit of the days? Let me know.