Chapter 7

When we got home it was around 7:00( pm) so we were chilling watching a movie. I was cuddling next to Trevor . There was a knock on the door and I got up to open it there were 2 girls and Jc and connor got up to greet them. I guess they were bestfriends .. Idk? Anyways sam paused the movie and we all sat down and turned on the lights .

"So ... Taylor we need to talk to you. "Jc said. " ummm kayyy" I said . I was kind of nervous. " well we thought since you and Trevor are now dating ( I blushed) jc and I could show you out girlfriends." Oh okay... Cool" I said smiling. I was so glad it was nothing serious. The 2 girls were actually really pretty . " okay so I'll introduce my girlfriend firt. So this is Monica." Connor said. " hi Monica" I said . " hey Taylor " she said really nicely . She was so pretty . She had curly black hair, freckles, and a pink dress. From there I could tell she was te girly kind. Which I was okay with.

"Okay my turn " said Jc. " so Taylor this is Martha . Martha , Taylor ... Taylor , Martha." Said Jc. " hey Taylor ., nice to meet you ." She said . "Hey Martha .. Nice to meet you too" I said . Martha was pretty beautiful if you ask me. She had straight long ( light/dirty) blonde hair, a floral spaghetti strap tank , jean shorts, and some black converse. I could tell she wasn't girly.. But wasn't a tomboy .., like me. Which I REALLY liked. Just being able to hang out with someone like me have me a real good feeling inside. She also kinda looked like me.

Jc's (P.O.V)

I was super glad Taylor took this well . And I'm pretty glad connor was to because before you know if he was making out with Monica on te couch which everyone noticed. And sam quickly covered Taylor's eyes with his hand so she wouldn't look . But she was already laughing and pointing . OH CHILDREN THESE DAYS. I said LUAGHING AND POINTING AT CONNOR AND MONICA.