Chapter 13

Connors ( POV )

I called the emergency and in no time they were here and they took Taylor into the car. I was so scared and right when they left sam rushed to the door to leave.

' SAM. STOP... WE NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING' I said

' WTH HURRY UP' he said

' okay... Taylor and Trevor .. Are over' I said.

' WTF DID YOU DO TO HER TREVOR ' sam said and slapped him in the face.

' THIS IS WHY SHE STABBED HERSELF' sam cried.

' CALM DOWM SAM' It wasn't Trevor's fault' I said Trevor was now crying into Ricky's shoulder ( weird right )

' we saw the whole thing and we got it on camera . Trevor's ex girlfriend kissed him when she saw Taylor coming back. It was Brittany's fault. Not his' I said

" a-a-nd now Taylor is going to hate me. And she won't ever believe me. Trevor stuttered . Then his head popped up and he said .' you guys were spying on us'

We all looked at each other nervously and nodded ' OMG THANKYOU.' Said Trevor .

' your welcome ' we all said . We were pretty confused

' Trevor I'm sorry I slapped you ... It's just that Taylor is my little girl and I love her and I want the absolute best for her.. That's all' said sam

' it's ok' said Trevor

' OKAY BOW EVERYONE IN THE CAR TAYLOR IS WAITING' said sam . And we all ran out the door.

IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor's ( POV )

We got to the ER and we all ran to the desk and said " TAYLOR POTTORFF"

" room E4 said the lady. I'm surprised she let us all in .

When we got their it was horrible . Taylor had a bandage where she had cut herself ( the arm) , tubes connected to Her stomach, a cast because she had fallen when she was penny boarding home, and a bunch of bandages wrapped around her head . Probably because she hit her head.

Thank god she was awake. " hey Taylor. I'm really ?sorry for what I did to you" i said. " it's okay...but who are you?" She asked .

Not only mine, but our hearts stopped.