36

That night we all went out to dinner to Taco Bell. I got 4 crunchy tacos. Ya girl Taylor was hungry , Kay?

So when we went back home it was all dark because we hadn't payed the electricity bill yet , or asked for it to be installed . Hmm we should probably do it. I hadn't realized , it was 12:30 . Hey , happy birthday to me .

" guys I can't see "

" guys?"

Silence .. Da fuq

"Andrea , jenn , dad?"

As I walk two more steps the lights switch on and I hear "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR ! " all the boys , girls, and many other youtubers as well . Wow that's so sweet. Gaaaaahhh I'm blushing .

" AW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH !" I yell and hug everyone , firstly the boys and jenn and Andrea . They're so sweet.

We had so much fun and I met a lot of my favorite youtubers! ( tbh Idek if she's met any of them yet in the story so don't judge 😂) I met Miranda sings, Jenna marbles, Tyler Oakley , Dan and Phil ( they were in Cali ) , and a lot of others .

Luke was there too! And so , was trevor.

After I talked and hung out with some youtubers and Luke , yea Ik he's a youtuber but eh I'd rather call him Luke lol, I was just chilling on the couch. I guess this also counted as a housewarming party too?

I hadn't opened what everyone had got me, but I had opened what the boys and jenn and Andrea had got me . Dad got me the iPhone 6 , jc got me some shirts from his Merch and a cool neckalace with a stone on it , Ricky got me a bunch of Pokemon things like pillows and shirts, Connor got me a cool coffee mug and a poster , Kian got me 2 cool muscle tees that showed zayn from one directions " zap " tattoo and the other one showed the avengers, he also got me a phone case that was really cool. Jenn got me bunch of clothes and shoes and Andrea got me clothes and jewelry .

I thanked them all for the cool gifts and continued chilling on the couch on my phone I looked up as I saw someone walking towards me, trevor . I sighed and started walking upstairs but he caught up to me and grabbed my arm " please let me talk to you " he said . " fine " I said and we went into the office where no one was.

" Taylor , look. I'm sorry I broke up with you, I really am . Honestly , I still love you , but as you know , I'm moving away. I will , still , and will never stop loving you . I just wanted you to know that." He said and started walking away . I got up to open the door for him and I looked up as I was turning the knob and his lips crashed on mine . sparks . Holy shit.