Chapter 8

Taylor's (p.o.v)

After the movie was over we went to bed . don't worry I didn't sleep with Trevor 😂, were to young for that.

In the morning I went downstairs , made myself a bowl of cereal and went upstairs. When I finished my cereal I got ready for the day . I work a black crop top, floral shorts, topped off with some converse. I put my hair
in a bun and put on a flower crown/headband. I quietly went downstairs because the boys were still asleep ( it was 9:00) and I grabbed my penny board.

I rode over to Taco Bell and bought breakfast for the boys. When I got home they were all downstairs with worried looks on their faces . " TAYLOR POTTORFF WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?!" Asked sam. " umm . Taco Bell" I said holding up all 4 of the bags. " don't you ever leave home without your phone again" sam said. "Okay okay" I said with an annoyed look on my face.

" hey trev " I said kissing him on the cheek. " hey Tay" he said kissing me on the check . Ugh . I loved him so much . Words couldn't even describe .

" so Taylor do you wanna go to the fair?" Trevor asked me . " um yea lemme go ask my dad " I said.

" dad can I go to the fair with Trevor?"

" yea . Just be back by 9:00 " he said

" okay thanks daddy I love you"

" I love you too"

Man , I loved my dad. I didn't care if he had purple hair, a lip ring , and tattoos . He was a sweet, considerate, and amazing person . And I will love him forever

" ready babe?" Asked Trevor . I blushed and I grabbed my phone and wallet and said " yup" . This was gonna be a fun night.