38

We took a truck for some reason . We stopped at 7/11 and basically bought the whole store. After we kept driving and I said " sooooo where are we going ?"

" somewhere "

" and that is?????"

" oh yea, jenn blindfold her . "

" WAIT WHAT I REFUSE TO-" jenn had already out the blindfold over my eyes

" this better be good " I said.

" trust me it is. " Andrea and jenn said.

We finally pulled to a stop and jenn and Andrea got out. I decided to just wait because I didn't want to get on their nerves .

They finally came back and helped me step out side since I still had the blindfold on , but they totally failed and I fell on my face. They busted out laughing and I busted out mumbling curse words.

They finally took my blindfold off , I felt like I was wearing that thing for 10 hours , when it was really only 1 and a half or so.

What I saw was so cool. They had arranged a bunch of blankets , beddings and pillows on the trunk of the truck and we were in a field of grass and flowers. Wow this was amazing . I could stay here forever, if I had food, of course. The Stars were so bright and beautiful , there was a lot of stars tonight considering we're in Los Angeles.

" wow guys this is amazing , howd you find this"

" we know a few people who told us about this place , but we went a little further so we could have our own little spot. I gotta say though , this is really freaking cool. I've never been here, neither has Andrea " jenn said

" we,l thank you guys so much " I said and hugged them

" and the best part is .. There's wifi !" Andrea said.

We all laughed.

We all layed in the trunk , watched Netflix, ate candy and pizza , and just had a bomb ass time. I love these girls more than words can ever say.