Chapter 41

The guys had searched the whole house and held Connor hostage. I was his only hope. I was determined to help him.

Okay, this is starting to sound more like a criminal case then a water gun fight.

The guys went into my rooming so did the girls. They're so stupid for coming all together. Connor is all alone .As they were looking under my bed I opened up a little hole. I sprayed them .

" SHES IN THERE ! " jc yelled

" SHE WENT TO THE ROOF" yelled Sam . They all ran up.

After I made sure the coast was clear I quietly hopped down and made over to Connors room.

" Taylor ! You saved me ! Where were you? " he whisper yelled.

" my secret little place " I whispered .

" ooooooookay " he looked at me weirdly

" now. Let's win this thing " I said.

we grabbed the guns and balloons from our secret stash and made our way to the roof .

They were all checking towards the pool. Connor and I looked at eachother and nodded we headed behind them and there balloons and sprayed guns like you could never imagine .

They were all drenched .

" WE SURRENDER " Andrea yelled

" haha , i knew it . Now bow down bi-"

" BITCH U THOUGHT " she said as her and jenn grabbed my guns and balloons

" fuck" I mumbled and ran out

A/n sorry I haven't updated In years but I was scrolling through and I found this u published chapter so here u go . Thx for the support from the bottom of my heart :)