𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"Ah, fuck" Lei'lani cursed in pain.

"Aw! A little kiss on the boo boo?" Spider joked and received a hateful glare from Lei'lani. Spider soon shut his mouth at the realisation that he was slimming down his chances of being friends with Lei'lani, as if that was even possible.

"Give her this" Kiri insisted to Mo'at. "I would use Yalnabark"

"Oh you would? And who is Tsahik?" Mo'at questioned her granddaughter, who knew way too much.

"You are grandm-," Kiri cute herself off as she shoved Spider out of the way. "You are, grandma but yalnabar is better" Kiri finished.

"Ah!" Lei'lani winced in pain again as she felt her Grandmother's fingers pressing against her back.

Lo'ak grabbed hold of his sisters hands, in attempt to comfort her.

"It stings less" Kiri informed her Grandmother as she heard her little sisters whining again.

༺༻

"What?" Jake asked, sensing Neytiri's annoyance with him.

"The three of them try to look up to you. It is very hard on them" Neytiri admits, looking at her Husband.

"I know" Jake admitted, filling up his gun.

"You are very hard on them" Neytiri told Jake, sitting down in front of him.

"I'm their Father, it's my job" Jake retorted, as Neytiri's annoyance only built.

"This is not a squad. It is a family"

"I thought we had lost them. I thought we had lost our babygirl" Jake said, tears forming in his eyes at the image of his lifeless daughter laying on the gravel.

Neytiri now understood for his strictness and put her hand on his as she looking into his eyes.

༺༻

Lo'ak, Kiri and spider went to the lab while Lei'lani stayed back home, recovering from her injuries.

The scientist's were very few of the only humans Lei'lani could stand to be around. Norm would show Lei'lani tapes of her Father before he became a Na'vi. Only Lo'ak knew of her watching them though.

Max was also very kind to her, he had convinced their Father to let him run tests on Lei'lani and Loak, since they were the first pair of Na'vi twins. Jake had managed to impregnate Neytiri with twins due to his human genes, they were often called miracles, especially when they were younger.

༺༻

Neteyam had gone on a mission with his parents, leaving Kiri in charge of her siblings. However, of course Lo'ak and Lei'ani were desperate to explore the forests.

Kiri, Lo'ak, Lei'ani, Spider and Tuk, Cheered in excitement as they jumped from branch to branch. "Guys, wait up!" Tuk whined, as the rest of the group were far ahead.

Kiri went back for Tuk and walked behind her, to keep her in her eyesight at all times. Kiri was very protective over Tuk. She had tried to be protective with Lei'lani when she was a similar age, but Neteyam and Lo'ak never let her since it was, 'their job.' When Tuk came along, it was like fate for Kiri and she knew that the reason she wasn't meant to protect Lei'lani was because she was meant to protect Tuk.

"Tuk, keep up!" Lei'lani ordered as Tuk messed around with some plants.

"Bro why'd you bring her anyway?" Spider asked Lo'ak as they came to a stop.