𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"Breathe in" Tsireya said, inhaling her breath. "And breathe out" She added, exhaling calmly.

"Imagine flickering a flame. You must slow down your heartbeat" Tsireya said, before putting her hands on Lo'ak's chest. Neteyam and Lei'lani smirked as Lo'ak tried to hide his blush.

But Lei'lani laughed at her brother too soon, as she felt Ao'nung's hands now on her chest. "Breathe in" He repeated, after Tsireya.

Lei'lani looked over at Neteyam, as if she was asking for help. Neteyam hid his laugh from his sister and she hesitantly breathed in. "Breathe from down here" he told her, his second hand now on her stomach.

"Breathe out, but slowly" He ordered as Lei'lani did as he asked, trying not to look directly at him.

"Lei'lani, your heartbeat if fast" Ao'nung told her. "Sorry" She mumbled, not knowing what else to say in this awkward situation.

"Just try to focus" Ao'nung added. Lei'lani couldn't tell if the boy was getting frustrated with her, he most likely was, after all he was only helping her because his Father had ordered him too.

"Breathe in.. and breath out" Ao'nung said as Lei'lani exhaled. Neteyam and Rotxo shared the same smirk between one another as their siblings and best friend were in this situation.

༺༻

Lo'ak had now got the hang of how to ride the Ilu and him, Lei'lani and Neteyam followed Tsireya around in the sea.

"You are learning to breathe" She said with a smile as they went up for air, lasting a lot longer than before.

Even Tuk had now learnt how to ride her Ilu, Kiri of course was beyond proud of her youngest sister.

Tsireya placed a Gill mantle on each of the Sully's backs. "This will help you breathe underwater" She signed with her fingers, which Lei'lani could just barely understand.

Lei'lani swam around the glowing fish, they were far beyond beautiful and her and Kiri shared the same smile when they explored the sea.

༺༻

"What is she doing?" Ao'nung teased as Kiri floated on the water, Lei'lani sat watching her with her toes in the sea slightly.

"I don't know, she's just looking at the sand" Rotxo laughed as Lei'lani went to speak, but Kiri had now stood up and noticed them.

"Huh. What did you say?" Kiri asked since she was unable to hear them properly underwater.

"Are you some kind of freak?" Ao'nung asked as Lei'lani stood up, standing beside her older sister desperately wanting to punch one of them.

"No" Kiri mumbled shaking her head, as she gave Lei'lani a look which was telling her not to do anything.

"Are you sure? I'm mean you two aren't even real Na'vi" Ao'nung teased, and grabbed hold of Lei'lani's hand, "Look at these hands. I mean look at them" He said as the group of boys laughed at both of the girls.

"Hey! Back off, fish lips" Lo'ak demanded, approaching the group. Things like this happened often, it's like Lo'ak and Lei'lani could sense when the other one was in trouble or pain.

"Awh, another four-fingered freak" Ao'nung said with a fake pout.

"Look at his little baby tail" Rotxo teased, tugging on it harshly.

"Don't touch me" Lo'ak demanded, shoving Rotxo away.

"Leave us alone!" Lei'lani shouted, as Kiri took hold of her little sisters hand.