𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

Lo'ak had stupidly gone to find Payakan while Tsireya and Ao'nung took Lei'lani, Neteyam, Kiri and tuk to the cove of the ancestors, their most sacred place.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here" Tsireya stated, as Kiri gasped in amazement.

"This is it. This is the spirit tree" Tsireya explained as the group swam down to the spirit tree.

Kiri was ahead of the group and had already made her bond with Eywa, Lei'lani took her queue in her hand, ready to bond with the spirit tree.

She got distracted when Kiri began seizing. Lei'lani and Neteyam quickly grabbed their sister and pulled her back up above the water.

"Come!" Neteyam shouted, swimming over to his Ilu.

"Kiri!" Tuk shouted, worry in her voice.

"What's wrong, what is it?" Tuk asked as Neteyam held Kiri's nose before blowing his breath into hers. "It was a seizure" He said in between breathes.

"Is she breathing?" Rotxo asked before Kiri began gasping for air.

Each of them sighed with relief, especially the Sully's. "Get her to the village" Tsireya suggested as each of them got onto their Ilu's.

"Let's go, Let's move!" Neteyam shouted as the group followed behind him.

༺༻

The Na'vi's covered their eyes from the sand as a helicopter landed with Jake's guidance.

Norm walked out a gave Jake a welcoming hug, "Hi, it's good to see you" Jake said, hugging Norm and patting his back.

"Neteyam keep them back" Jake ordered, motioning the people to step away.

"How is she?" Norm asked over the spinning rota.

"She's still unconscious" Jake answered, also shouting.

༺༻

"There's no bleed, no fracture. No signs of Hpoxia, her brain looks good" Norm said, running multiple tests on Kiri.

"She definitely had a seizure" Norm confirmed as Ronal entered.

"I see that I am not needed here" She mentioned, before turning around to walk out but Neytiri grabbed her arm. "You are Tsahik" She told her.

"Remove these things" Ronal demanded.

"Out! You have done nothing!" Neytiri shouted, nervous for her daughter and desperately wanting her to be alright.

"Come on, let's just take a break" Jake said to Norm.

"Okay hold I gotta take her IV out" Norm said, pulling the IV out of Kiri.

༺༻

"Tuktirey" Ronal said, handing Tuk a small box to look after.

Ronal began poking Kiri's stomach with a small stick, chanting as she did so.

"She said that she could feel Eywa. She could hear her heartbeat" Jake told Norm as they waited patiently outside.

"That is classic frontal lobe epilepsy" Norm told Jake, who looked confused.

"Epilepsy?" Jake asked with a sigh.

"Yeah. You see visions, you experience religious ecstasy like the kind she's describing" Norm replied.

Ronal now began to blow her breath onto Kiri's stomach, before pushing her breath back into the air.