𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Jake and Quaritch began fighting, jumping over broken objects as they tried to stab each other.

"Jake!" Neytiri shouted as she watched the two fight while also holding back Lei'lani who desperately wanted to go and defend her Father.

The large fire had started to spread and had trapped Neytiri, Kiri, Spider, Lei'lani and Tuk from getting any further away from the ship.

"It's coming!" Tuk shouted in fear. "Back to the ship!" Spider suggested as they all began swimming back onto the ship.

Jake and Quaritch continued to fight with their knives, desperately wanting to get a deep enough stab at one another.

"Stay close, stay close" Neytiri repeated, holding onto Tuk and Lei'lani's hand and Lei'lani held onto Kiri's who was also holding onto Spider.

As they were walking up the ship, Tuk got sucked into a tunnel which had a ton of pressure pulling her down. "Tuk, Tuk!" Neytiri shouted as she gripped onto her youngest daughters hand tightly.

"Hold on!" Lei'lani shouted, trying to pull both Neytiri and Tuk up.

However, the suction was too strong and Tuk goes falling down the tunnel screaming. Neytiri without hesitation let's go of Lei'lani and jumps into the tunnel after Tuk.

"Mom!" Kiri shouted as her Mother followed behind her sister.

"Girls come on, we have to get out of here" Spider insisted as he leads both Kiri and Lei'lani away.

"Up, up come on up!" Spider shouts as the three hold hands trying to climb up the ship which was slowly sinking into the sea.

"Kiri, come on!" Lei'lani insists as she bumps into a piece of broken ship.

༺༻

Tuk screamed as she and Neytiri swam through the water, "Swim, swim. Climb up Tuk, climb up" Neytiri insisted as they found some steps and began to climb up them.

༺༻

Lei'lani looked at both Spider and Kiri, who were holding hands, Kiri was in the middle of her and Spider. She sighed before hesitantly running back towards where her Father was fighting Quaritch. "Lei'lani!" Kiri shouted as she ran further away. "Kiri, Kiri come on" Spider insisted.

When Lei'lani found her Father, he had Quaritch on top of him ready to stab his knife through his skin. Lei'lani quickly pushed Quaritch out of the way and he fell into the water, along with a old ship pieces which fell on him.

"Kid, what the heck are you doing here?" Jake shouted as Quaritch tried to get back up. "That doesn't matter, Dad!" Lei'lani insisted.

༺༻

"Mom" Tuk said as Neytiri followed behind her. Then the ship fell again, making the two of them fall against the wall. "Mom!" Tuk screamed.

"Go, go, go!" Neytiri insisted as she saw the ton of water coming towards them both.

༺༻

Jake took off his armour as he saw Quaritch coming back up, Lei'lani took her knife out of her pocket.

Quaritch when to stab Jake but Lei'lani managed to grab his arm and put him on his stomach.

Jake grabbed hold of him and smashed his head against the floor repeatedly, trying to get a good enough option to stab him.

༺༻

"Keep climbing, go!" Spider said to Kiri as the ship continued to sink.