𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Lo'ak swam through the sea, looking for Payakan so that he could warn him. "Payakan! Brother!" He shouted, waving his hand in the air as he called him over.

"Lo'ak!" Lei'lani shouted as the rest of the group were not too far behind Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam shouted. "Wait!" Tsireya added.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Lo'ak asked Payakan as he made a painful screaming sound.

"Shit!" Lo'ak yelled when he saw the device on Payakan.

"Stay calm. Stay calm. I got this" Lo'ak reassured Payakan as he attempted to pull at the device.

"Shit!" He shouted again, seeing the ship flying above the water.

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam yelled as the group had now reached him and Payakan.

"Bro, come on help me out!" Lo'ak insisted, still trying to pull the beeping device out of Payakan.

"Hurry the ships coming!" Neteyam told him, looking at the ship getting closer and closer.

Neteyam stuck his hand out for Ao'nung and Lei'lani and helped them get up onto Payakan, to also help Lo'ak.

"Call dad! Call dad! Just go do it, don't wait!" Neteyam ordered as the group tried tugging at the device.

"Dad, I mean devil dog. Do you read me?" Lo'ak asked, pressing the button on the walkie talkie attached to his neck.

"Lo'ak?" Jake asked, talking into his walkie talkie.

"Yes! We are with a tulkun who is under attack. Gunships inbound. It's about two clicks out" Lo'ak told his Father as the others kept tugging at the device which was stuck deeply into Payakan.

"Who is with you?" Jake asked.

"It's all of us, Ao'nung and Tsireya too. We're at three brothers rocks" Lo'ak answered.

"Get to cover and do not engage, alright? You hear me? Do not engage. We're coming." Jake ordered as he looked at Neytiri with worry.

"Yes, sir" Lo'ak answered.

"It's getting closer!" Tsireya announced.

"Three, two, one; Pull!" Neteyam shouted as they tried to pull with all of their strength, but failing.

"The kids are under attack. They're defending a tulkun, it's your kids too" Jake informed Tonowari and Ronal as he rushed over to them.

"The demon ship?" Tonowari asked.

"Yes! We gotta go!" Jake demanded impatiently.

"Weapons! Sound the alarm!" Tonowari insisted his people.

"You should stay back" Tonowari suggested to his pregnant mate, Ronal.

"I ride!" Ronal insisted, running past her husband with weapons in her hands.

༺༻

"Ao'nung, hurry up bro!" Lo'ak insisted as Neteyam tied one end of a rope to the device and the other to an Ilu so that when he rode it would hopefully be strong enough to pull the device out of Payakan.

The group kept tugging until finally they got the device off of Payakan, making them all fall into the water as it separated.

"Come on get out of here! Go that way, I'll draw them out!" Neteyam insisted as he pointing to the right.