29,5

F1 Drivers showing their love at Aimee's concert

We already knew that Aimee Halstead was quick to conquer at least one Formula One driver's heart. She had been dating Formula One star Lando Norris earlier this year, being spotted at the paddock quite some times. It has never been a secret that Halstead was a fun person in the paddock. We got spoiled with the little pranks she pulled on anyone and everyone, and also her relationship to different other WAGs was fun to watch.

But we never got the confirmation that the drivers loved having her around the paddock too. That was until last night, when a big group of Formula One drivers was spotted in the VIP area of her concert in Bern, Switzerland. Look at the picture down below, as we see the different drivers with Aimee in the backstage area of the concert. Present were: Guanyu Zhou, Valtteri Bottas, Mick Schumacher, Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo, Charles Leclerc and Halstead's ex-boyfriend Lando Norris.

But the F1 drivers weren't the only people present at the concert. Also Quadrant members Niran, Maria and Max Fewtrell showed pictures and videos of themselves enjoying the concert. Does this hint at the fact that Lando Norris and Aimee Halstead are back together?

User1: please stop poking in their relationships!
User2: they're not together, just friends.
User3: Yeah friends with benefits. Lando arrived at the VIP area much later than the others

***

Aimee Halstead back in the paddock!

This morning we were surprised with the arrival of Aimee Halstead at the paddock of the Belgian GP. The Dutch singer hasn't been spotted in the Formula One paddock after her break up with Lando Norris. But now has returned.

The singer was seen partying in Lisbon yesterday evening, alongside her background dancers. It's something they seem to do after every concert, videos of the celebrations circulating pretty much every weekend.

Halstead entered the paddock, alongside one of her best friends Ellis, who's also a dancer in her show. The pair is seen roaming around various garages, as Aimee gained a lot of friends in the paddock while she was dating Lando. At the time of writing this, it is still uncertain where she'll be watching the race.

If it's up to us there's three main options:
1. The McLaren Garage; even if it's her ex-boyfriend's team, the two seem very civil and good friends even. It wouldn't surprise us if she's here to support him as a friend.

2. The Red Bull Racing Garage; it is no secret that Max Verstappen and Aimee Halstead are quite good friends. Aimee has also been spotted alongside Kelly a few times, if she'd want some female company this would be where she's watching. Although we think that it might be already busy in the RBR garage with this being on of Max' home races.
3. Ferrari; Aimee is known for having good relationships in the paddock as we have already said. Which is why it wouldn't surprise us if she turns up in the Scuderia Ferrari garage. Her ex is one of Carlos Sainz' best friends, whereas Charles' ex-girlfriend is one of Aimee's good friends too. She could be watching it there, but it might be too awkward.

Update:

We now know that Aimee and Ellis are watching the race from the Max Verstappen Grand Stand. Some place we don't often see celebrities watching the race, but it has now been confirmed that she is there, as she posted on her Instagram. Aimee and Ellis aren't the only known people watching there. As some Instagram research proved to us, Martin Garrix is also attending the race from the Max Verstappen Grand Stand.

————————————
Small extra update because we hit 4K reads! Keep voting & comment please ❤️