✰~Chapter One: New Student?~✰

"So we're getting a new student?" I asked, still not taking my eyes off my game.

"Yep! I heard she's reallyyyy hot!" Teruteru's nose started to bleed as he mumbled off about how dirty she could be or something like that.

"So she's a girl?" I asked.

"Correct again, Nanami!" Kazuichi laughed.

"Alrighttt! Listen up everybody!" We heard a voice call from up the front of the classroom, I could tell it was Miss Yukizome, luckily I had just finished my game so I looked up to listen. "I think we've all heard that we're getting a new student! Come on in!"

A tall blonde girl stepped into the room, she was really pretty.. She had a nice posture, with really long hair, eyes as blue as the sea, and she definitely didn't need makeup in order to be called beautiful.

"Hi there! My name is Sonia Nevermind! I'm the Ultimate Princess!" The supposed Sonia smiled cheerfully.

I quickly scratch away my original thoughts of her looking to be kind a caring, she was clearly apart of some kind of Royal Family, I mean that's what you'd need to be the Ultimate Princess! But other than that, I can already tell that I don't want to interact with her.

I've experienced enough pain to know that princess's are spoiled brats who live off of their families, and don't care about anybody else but themselves.

I quickly look back down to my game and do another level, I don't need and I don't want to get to know her.