☆~Chapter 15: boytoy named troy~☆

A/N

The title has nothing to do what goes on in this chapter lol I've just given up also yes The Love Hypothesis is a real book.

TW: Panic attack, hints towards sa/sexual abuse (?)

The conversation became silent once more as we focused on our separate things, but it was nice to have Sonia sitting beside me and keeping me company, even if it was silent between us. However, I began to stop focusing on my game, it was pretty easy and plus I needed to use some time to think of how I was going to destroy Sonia and her reputation.

I couldn't believe I had forgotten about that! I had that practically drilled into my head as a kid! 'Royals are nothing but trouble, they suck up to peasants and act all happy to be around you, but in reality they're money-sucking leeches who want nothing more than money and attention.' how could I have forgotten something so important that my parents had told me!?

I had already figured out that I could get her expelled, that was one of the easiest ways of ruining her reputation since spreading rumours didn't work... And what if I did some digging on her past? That'd sure be embarrassing... And what more, share that on the internet... SHARE IT TO THE SCHOOLS FRONT PAGE! I began to smirk and giggle to myself, Sonia must've noticed.

"What's so funny?" She giggled lightly as she put her hand on her cheek, her fingers looked so slim and long and soft...

"Nothing." I quickly dismissed her, giving her the cold shoulder. I watched her pout once more with a quiet sigh before she returned to her book once more.

I could probably start digging into her past after school once I had Hinata home safely... But then I want to have that discussion with Komaeda if Hinata's awake... But he probably won't be, he's weak since he was beaten so badly... That makes me worry, I hope he's okay... But now's not the time to be thinking about that! I need to think of ways I could destroy Sonia!

.. But now that makes me wonder... What happened to Yuki? What did they do with my brother? I wanted to ask so badly... But I didn't want Tsumiki to hear, she has a habit of accidentally listening to conversations, in fact, I don't even think it's an accident most of the time.

Thinking of Yuki made my tummy hurt, I hated him so much, to the moon and back. I hated him I really hated him. I wanted him to be dead, DEAD! Forever and ever! But then I'd have nobody to take care of me... But I hated him so much, why did he have to be the only one to offer to take me in after I was accepted into Hopes Peak? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY!?

My breathing began to get heavy and fast, I let go of my gameboy and let it fall into my lap as I clutched my chest tightly, my chest hurt so bad, my heart ached. I could feel my eyes start to water. But then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and a soothing voice.

"Breath in, and breath out... That's it, breath in... And breath out..." It was Sonia, hearing her voice was weirdly soothing, I hated her, but why did she make me feel so calm? Why was she so nice to me? These questions bubbled up in my mind before Sonia's voice cleared them away once more. "Breath in... And breath out... Don't focus on anything else, don't focus on your thoughts, or what's going on, just focus on my voice."

I hated that phrase, Yuki said it all the time. But hearing Sonia say it, it didn't sound gross or like something bad was going to happen to me, it sounded like she genuinely meant it, like she genuinely meant to calm me down.

"Breath in, and breath out... Good job, Nanami, let's continue... Breath in... And breath out..." Sonia continued this until I had calmed down all the way.