One // dickface

|Dakota|

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Webber. Hi Dakota." I looked up from my phone and rolled my eyes.
"Good afternoon Michael." My parents beamed at the brightly color haired boy. He looked at me and smirked, looking me up and down.
'Fuck off Clifford.' I mouthed to him as I continued my way into the house.

"Are you and Michael still friends, honey? You never go over there anymore." My mom asked me. I huffed and looked at her.
"Me and Michael are not friends. We have never been friends, mother." I took my Arizona and made my way up to my bedroom, locking the door behind me.

I sighed, walking over to my desk, plugging my phone into the speaker; music boomed through them and I smiled, pulling my shirt from my body.

-Dickface
Nice rack, D ;)

I frowned my eyebrows together and looked at my window. I gasped as I noticed Michael staring in from his room; waving at me. I walked over to the window, flipping him off and closing the curtains.

I hated that kid. He was one of the most annoying, most obnoxious boys I'd ever met; yet my parents had to pick the house right next door to him. Although I did have to admit, his music taste was fantastic. He always played it to loud and I know he did it on purpose; just to piss me off.

To sum everything up: Michael Clifford was and will always be a fuckboy.