Roomies?!

So I have finally gotten off my lazy ass and posted the first chapter of Roomies. So head on over there and enjoy while I get drunk and work on the next chapters for everyone because this is going to be an emotional ass rollercoaster, bare with me I promise it'll be worth it. If you've read my newest story Two Doors Down: A.F.I, then you would know that I've become very consistent with pretty amazing updates, so you wont have to wait six months for an update anymore. (Yea I know I'm literally the suckiest person to ever update a story). And if you haven't read it, then you obviously don't love me enough and you probably should go check it out, it will probably have you crying on the floor. (You're Welcome!) 

I'm giving a heads up to everyone, I probably will be inactive for about two weeks some time within a couple months because I am in the process of moving across country to Washington. So I will need time to get my life in order. But there will be plenty of stuff to keep you occupied while you wait on me.

   I do also have a Calum fanfiction in the works called Quiet, that should be coming out soon, possibly. I honestly don't know yet because like I've said, I'm a shitty updater. Anyways that's just an update on things. I hope you all enjoy everything being put out. I love you all so much for all the support and everything you guys have given me over these years. So thank you and have an amazing day. Also I hope everyone enjoys Roomies.

-Makay