twenty // girls

|Michael|

Hey this is Dakota, sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now. I'm either busy or I dont want to talk to you. Maybe I'll call you back or who knows.

"Hey D, um you haven't answered none of my calls or texts. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Um, can you call me back when you get this. I really need to talk to you. Bye."

|Dakota|

"Hey Val." I smiled as I answered the door to Valerie.
"Hi." She beamed as we walked to my bedroom.
"So, you ready to study?" I asked and she stopped in her tracks as she entered my room which caused me to turn my attention to her. "What?" I asked and she sniffed the air.
"It smells like weed in here." She said and I looked around.

"Yea, I was smoking. Do you not smoke or are you against that?" I asked as I put the joint out.
"I've never tried it." she muttered shyly causing me to chuckle.
"Would you like too?" I asked, relighting the joint and taking a hit before handing it to her. She was hesitant but took it and took a long puff from it. She smiled as she exhaled and took a seat on my bed, taking another hit.
"I like this." She giggled as I sat down next to her.

Me and Valerie laid in my bed, giggling like crazy about god knows what.
"There was this one time when I fell down the stairs at school and made up this huge story that someone pushed me and was trying to kill me because I was so embarrassed." I giggled. Valerie laughed along before she slowly leaned over and presses her lips to mine. I was confused somewhat and slowly pulled away.

"I-I'm so sorry." She whispered, starring at me.
"No, it's fine I've just never been with a girl, let alone kiss one." I muttered while she turned extremely red.
"I never have either, I was just really curious and you're gorgeous and I'm sorry." She said, looking down.
"Don't be sorry." I whispered, kissing her again. "A little curiosity never killed anyone." I said against her lips.

"Who's Dickface?" Valerie asked, holding up my phone.
"Some asshole who I used to live next door too. I dont wanna talk to him." I laughed, taking my phone and sitting it down, kissing her with a giggle. "Ya know I'm kinda feeling this." I said as I grabbed my bag for school.
"Feeling what?" Valerie asked as we walked out the door.
"This girl on girl thing. I think I can swing this way."
"Well I'm glad I'm your first girlfriend." She stated as we pulled out of the drive way.