Ten // fucktoy

|Dakota|

My parents would be home tomorrow and I needed a release. I still hadn't came since Friday night. I couldn't touch myself, it didn't feel the same. I sighed and picked up my phone.

"Hey Luke." I giggled over the phone as he answered.
"Hey Dakota, what's up?" I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I was so disappointed in myself.
"Nothing, it's pretty boring here. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over and we could hang out or other things." He chuckled and I smiled, knowing he would agree.
"I'll be over soon." He said hanging up. I shook my head at myself.

Why would I do that. Give that to someone special. Michaels words played through my head. I wanted to give it to him, I wasn't sure why but I did. The knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts and I got up to answer it.

"Hey D." Luke smiled, hugging me.
"Hey Luke." I greeted, ushering him inside.

-Dickface
Why is Hemmings at your house. D, don't be stupid.

I ignored Michaels text and walked Luke up to my bedroom. I closed my curtains, seeing how Michael was already questioning me and sat down on the bed. "You look nice." He complimented, making me laugh.
"Thank you." He stared at me before leaning over and kissing me.

I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me, kissing him deeper. His hands played with my shirt and I pulled away for him to take it off. There was loud pounding on the front door and I groaned, grabbing my shirt from the floor.
"I'll be right back." I told him.

I stomped down the stairs and threw the door open, revealing Michael with an annoyed look on his face. "D really?" He said, shaking his head disapprovingly at me.
"Well you don't want me so why do you care." Yes, I wanted to come of rude because I was highly annoyed with his antics. One minute he comes onto me, the next he doesn't want me, then he kisses me last night. He obviously had serious problems.

"I have respect for you Dakota, unlike him, you'll just be his fucktoy." I rolled my eyes.
"Well if that's what it takes then I guess I'm fine with it." I said trying to close the door. He placed his foot in the door, stopping it. He pushed himself through the door and pushed me against the wall, my heartbeat picking up.

"Is that what you want because I can give that to you." I scoffed.
"Oh my god, here we go again with these fucking mind games. Either you want me or you don't Michael. Make up your mind." I yelled at him.
"Why do you want to loose your virginity so bad. Why is that so important." He questioned.
"Why are you worried. It's none of your business." I spat back.

"Hey, Dakota you seem busy. I'm gonna go, I'll call you later." Luke said, grabbing his things and walking out of the door.
"No Luke, wait." I called.
"I'll call you, yea?" He said, walking to his car. I turned to Michael, wanting to punch him.

"I told you, he was going to fuck you then leave." I screamed, throwing my hands up.
"Just leave Michael. I don't want you here anymore. I don't want to even look at you anymore." His face dropped some and he stepped to me.

"I didn't mean to piss you off. Come here." He muttered, pulling me up to my room.